• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Agreed in ABD they operate like you said.
But they surely take the fees right before the interview .

Yes but you said they first look at your docs then take the fees. Some do, like JNB and give you the option of withdrawing if it looks like you are ineligible before you pay your fee. Others do not do this, they charge you the fee as soon as you walk in.

Why not show them a letter offering a job? Or even an AOS? Seems strange advice to me.... You don't necessarily want to show or tell them something that might make them not want to give you a visa, but it seems a bit silly to hide something that would strengthen your case?
Strengthen the finacially speaking yes, I said to do not show because its not compulrsary in all embassies..
In nepal the AOS is not exsitent at all, its just about you eligibility...

hi! I'm new here but I've read most of the conversations made on this forum and to be frank you guys are doing a great job.

The countdown begins for those of us whose case falls between 1 - 1000 to get our 2nd notification letters. God is in control

The countdown begins for those of us whose case falls between 1 - 1000 to get our 2nd notification letters. God is in control

Yes oo.. I'm both excited and nervous at the same time, guess the right word is ANXIOUS.. Can't wait. I'm hoping and praying this ebola scare won't affect anything though, just praying and Allah is in control.. He will sort us out Insha Allah. On that note happy belated Eid Mubarak to yall

Yes oo.. I'm both excited and nervous at the same time, guess the right word is ANXIOUS.. Can't wait. I'm hoping and praying this ebola scare won't affect anything though, just praying and Allah is in control.. He will sort us out Insha Allah. On that note happy belated Eid Mubarak to yall
It is well people, keep hope alive!

Come on!!! We are far from Ebola so cheer up and lets keep on praying to almighty God for long life and good health to pass our medicals and be free from any form of conviction.

Come on!!! We are far from Ebola so cheer up and lets keep on praying to almighty God for long life and good health to pass our medicals and be free from any form of conviction.

@Citizen K lets hope and pray for the best!
@Nana sarfo we are not far from ebola my brother. "West Africa Ebola outbreak" is the term they use in international communities and we are in west africa lol. but, we will be fine i believe.

Next VB is almost due oooooh few days more....

I ve my passport, birth cert, sch cert n i wil go for attestation from my sch because my degree cert will be ready by december. Although i didnt make my higher educatn a tertiary but rather high school. Bt is it compulsary to get the AOS? @Citizen K whats confirmation letter are you talkn about?

I ve my passport, birth cert, sch cert n i wil go for attestation from my sch because my degree cert will be ready by december. Although i didnt make my higher educatn a tertiary but rather high school. Bt is it compulsary to get the AOS? @Citizen K whats confirmation letter are you talkn about?

@Nana sarfo after submitting your DS260 you get a confirmation which you're supposed to printout and take along to the embassy.. hope that explains it

The first notification letter @ https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

"Please print out this letter and take it with you to your visa interview."

@Nana sarfo, are you saying you did not include your tertiary education in your DS-260?