• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

safe journey citizen k,may God take u tru his wings to the state.take care bro.And don't leave us alone in the forum

hello people; how long does it take to do the medical examination?

Same day and you're done. Then you shot the rest of the shots at a month intervals I think. The results will be ready depending on your interview date. I stand for corrections tho !!

I call Kcc and the lady said is still in process and it will take several weeks.so how long oooh?
you should have ask the lady that question since we here can't tell. just keep calm and prepare the necessary documents needed.

I am yet to win the lottery but I'm glad to be part of this wonderful forum, so I can atleast learn something from you Guys. Hopefully, I win next year and I can share my experience with you Guys too. Congrats to 2015 winners, I wish you Guys the best in your preparation.

Amen !!!

Last edited:
Btw someone please tell me the estimated figure of how much they spent in their preparation(Visa,ticket and everything included).

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I am yet to win the lottery but I'm glad to be part of these wonderful forum, so I can atleast learn something from you Guys. Hopefully, I win someday and I can share my experience with you Guys too. Congrats to 2015 winners, I wish you Guys the best in your preparation.

Amen !!!
Wow you got faith! Nice one and welcome to the forum.

I'm from Ghana and I live here. I would love to know the estimated amount. I dont want to miss out anything :)
Good to know you are from Ghana. just work smart, make more cash, invest and prepare for anything. Good to have faith but Do not focus much on the DV. you know the economic situation in GH, estimated costs are likely to double or increased by 50% before 2015 ends.

Good to know you are from Ghana. just work smart, make more cash, invest and prepare for anything. Good to have faith but Do not focus much on the DV. you know the economic situation in GH, estimated costs are likely to double or increased by 50% before 2015 ends.

Thanks for the Advice Big Man. So what if I am just an SHS graduate(Graduated with no F in result) and with no work experience, Completed IPMC System Engineering Course Level 1. I want to know my chances of getting the visa if my name should be selected in the lottery. You know sometimes I feel People who are awarded visa are the ones with degrees and have good jobs.

Thanks for the Advice Big Man. So what if I am just an SHS graduate(Graduated with no F in result) and with no work experience, Completed IPMC System Engineering Course Level 1. I want to know my chances of getting the visa if my name should be selected in the lottery. You know sometimes I feel People who are awarded visa are the ones with degrees and have good jobs.

That is not true. Minimum qualification is high school diploma ie Sssce/wasce with 5 passes including English and maths. A degree is just a plus. Even if you have a degree/masters, they will still insist u submit your sssce/wasce.

Read more here http://britsimonsays.com/education-or-work-experience-qualifying-for-the-dv-lottery/

That is not true. Minimum qualification is high school diploma ie Sssce/wasce with 5 passes including English and maths. A degree is just a plus. Even if you have a degree/masters, they will still insist u submit your sssce/wasce.

Read more here http://britsimonsays.com/education-or-work-experience-qualifying-for-the-dv-lottery/

Thanks F-Lan, But by saying "A degree is just a plus", What do you mean Exactly. You have advantage over the people with no Degree .....?