• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

ahaha Amen! and i pray for the best but as usual until you experience it yourself that feeling will still be there it wont go away. ehehe.

Talk about Medicals, just remembered a funny conversation with the doctor at Akai during my physical examination. He asked:
Doc:Have you fought anyone before, Do you fight or have you been fighting?
Me: smiling... No please
Doc: tweaaa (referring to my answer as pinch of salt), No because they will beat you up, look at you, you cant fight, you are not strong at all. you look too gentle for that.
Me: Laughing so hard!

lol
hahahaha. .very funny. .haven't the doc heard about karati kid before. .??

You've been there before so you know the feeling my brother. Trying to be calm lol. I'm scheduled to collect my med report tomorrow so will do that and wait.. Few more days
but the funny thing is after a successful interview u don't feel anything again. ..
at times I even forget about the visa in my room. ..
asem ooo

citizen k you have rather forget or ignore our thread just after you have collected your visa !!! lol jk
where are you man do visit us once a week atlist

good luck for all who will have an interview on Nov

citizen k you have rather forget or ignore our thread just after you have collected your visa !!! lol jk
where are you man do visit us once a week atlist

good luck for all who will have an interview on Nov

Haha honestly I can't defend myself in this cos you're absolutely right. Will start visiting your thread soon. Just been busy with preparation and work. I still haven't resigned from work yet.