• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

jay on ice pls which hospital did u hv ur medical exam done and hw much did it cost
at holy trinity hospital. .it cost 790gh..but because I have already started my hepatitis B vaccination(I was on my second shots)..they subtracted the amount from it which was 65gh..so I paid 725gh..and the results was ready in a week tym..
ps..go there with a bag pack u don't want everyone knowing what test u have gone for n for what purpose. ..

at holy trinity hospital. .it cost 790gh..but because I have already started my hepatitis B vaccination(I was on my second shots)..they subtracted the amount from it which was 65gh..so I paid 725gh..and the results was ready in a week tym..
ps..go there with a bag pack u don't want everyone knowing what test u have gone for n for what purpose. ..

h
hey jay what do mean by a bag pack?.haahaa

h

hey jay what do mean by a bag pack?.haahaa
when u go for the results it will b in a white envelope with Us consulate written on it with..the envelopes are two the main test results and the x-ray results. .so if u go there without any bag and u don't even have your own car..u can imagine the the inconvenience in the trotro..
that's why I said when going there. .go with a bag pack to avoid all the evil eyes that will b spying your results. ..

when u go for the results it will b in a white envelope with Us consulate written on it with..the envelopes are two the main test results and the x-ray results. .so if u go there without any bag and u don't even have your own car..u can imagine the the inconvenience in the trotro..
that's why I said when going there. .go with a bag pack to avoid all the evil eyes that will b spying your results. ..
good suggestion man

Well guys I think what led to my AP was for the fact that the Embassy wanted to make sure my submitted documents were legit. This is because I am in a different country other than my country of birth. I hope this helps @enotina

Well guys I think what led to my AP was for the fact that the Embassy wanted to make sure my submitted documents were legit. This is because I am in a different country other than my country of birth. I hope this helps @enotina
Oh okay makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing...

jay on ice do i hv to go the embassy for a medical form to the hospital or i should just go to the hospital and tell them am coming for medical exam for dvlottery....

jay on ice do i hv to go the embassy for a medical form to the hospital or i should just go to the hospital and tell them am coming for medical exam for dvlottery....

They will demand your interview letter (2nd NL), Your passport and 3 passport pictures without which I'm afraid they won't allow you to do your medicals. That's for Akai House don't know abt Holy Trinity.

@Citizen K, all the best of luck. Go set the fire burning with high flames.
About the passport pictures, what size should we submit for the medicals?
The American size or the Ghanaian?

roll call for my documents.
passport. .check
passport picture. .check
civil documents. .check
educational documents. ..check
police report. .check
medical report. ..check. .
visa fee....check
Lemme know guys if am missing anything. .
Don't forget the ds260 confirmation page and your appointment letter.