• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Just in time! My interview is in November. Just checked via the entrant status check. My blood has started boiling.

pls how were u notified when you checked via the entrant status check site?
all the best in your interview
first, i got email saying my case have been updated. when you log in you will see the same first selection notification letter plus interview date and place of interview with the names of the principal and the derivatives. that is all

pls on the issue of 2NL, what do u see when u log in to the dvlottery.state.gov site?
The 2ndNL is similar to the selectee notification letter with details of interview date. I never received an email, I checked via the ESC.

Same here, I always say not everyone will receive an email, just be checking the ESC page more often. Good luck to all those who have been scheduled for interview. Hope we get a 100% success on this forum
Sure I pray for 100% success.

Same here, I always say not everyone will receive an email, just be checking the ESC page more often. Good luck to all those who have been scheduled for interview. Hope we get a 100% success on this forum
Yes 100% success is all we are looking for, but have not received 2NL yet, do KCC work on Saturdays? cos I want to call them.

Yes 100% success is all we are looking for, but have not received 2NL yet, do KCC work on Saturdays? cos I want to call them.
getting the interview date i think depend on when you submitted your ds 260. those who submitted in May have their interview date ready.

Just in time! My interview is in November. Just checked via the entrant status check. My blood has started boiling.
just be cool.they only let u confirm the information you have provided.
I guess you need to be brief in your answers

just be cool.they only let u confirm the information you have provided.
I guess you need to be brief in your answers
You can never tell my brother. We all know the interview is suppose to be simple but that depends largely on the CO.

pls how were u notified when you checked via the entrant status check site?
all the best in your interview
I called them first and the told me my interview date. ..but when I went on the page it has not been updated. .so I waited for another week before I tried again. .n it was in..

You can never tell my brother. We all know the interview is suppose to be simple but that depends largely on the CO.
thats true. but the more complex your document, the more likely a scrutinised interview one may have.all the same.we don't have to underestimate the process