• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

hmm... "No Where Cool!" - "b3bia asei" lol

Yea what we have to realize it that "No Where is Heaven" manna doesn't fall from the sky in USA. It all boils down to hard work and sacrifices. Some people think as soon as you land on US soil then u gotta make it by hook or by crook, it doesn't work that way. Let's psych ourselves to the challenges ahead so we wouldn't be too shocked when they hit us right in the face. I've seen and heard of people who had good paying jobs here but chose to quit and travel outside only to end up disappointed. Personally I've braced myself ahead of any challenges I'm likely to face should I make it to the US so the last thing that will hit me is shock!! :'(

Yea what we have to realize it that "No Where is Heaven" manna doesn't fall from the sky in USA. It all boils down to hard work and sacrifices. Some people think as soon as you land on US soil then u gotta make it by hook or by crook, it doesn't work that way. Let's psych ourselves to the challenges ahead so we wouldn't be too shocked when they hit us right in the face. I've seen and heard of people who had good paying jobs here but chose to quit and travel outside only to end up disappointed. Personally I've braced myself ahead of any challenges I'm likely to face should I make it to the US so the last thing that will hit me is shock!! :'(
We have all read this verse in the bible "In the Hebrew Bible, manna is described twice: once in Exodus 16:1-36 with the full .... although manna usually rotted and became maggot-infested"WE SHOULD NEVER BE TOO AMBITIOUS...those who soiled themselves and stocked much..got a surprise the following morning..am NOT propagating LAZINESS ..

i am very happy the way our discussions here has turn around. It is true we have to know that living abroad irrespective of the place, we need to be harding working. By the grace of God i have been working abroad since 2009 and i tell you education levels matters a lot. To those whose have only SSSCE please if possible let it be your plan to further up when you get to usa because it will continue to your better life abroad.
Shalom

Mondays are too hectic a day charle.. after enjoying a full weekend Monday sucks haha :S
same for everyone i guess. wish you the best ma guy. make sure you tell me about the medicals when done, especially the shots as i hate syringes. i'm a Syringe-Phobia ehehe i dey fear roff. wish there were syrups or tabs. seriously i'm likly to screem when giving shots.

same for everyone i guess. wish you the best ma guy. make sure you tell me about the medicals when done, especially the shots as i hate syringes. i'm a Syringe-Phobia ehehe i dey fear roff. wish there were syrups or tabs. seriously i'm likly to screem when giving shots.
@F-Lan, come for bitters loool

does anyone know how to get birth certificate from eastern region? i dey accra ooooo
@enotina kindly start from the town the person you want to get registered was born and start the procedure from there. It is even better and a lot easier if there is a health centre in the town cos the birth and death registry people work hand in hand with the health centers, clinics and hospitals. It is a very straightforward process when you commence from the town/district level.

what is the occupation of your guys? i am a Economics teacher and a student of finance and investment.
You are a teacher and you are student, only you can decide which of the two is your primary occupation.

@enotina kindly start from the town the person you want to get registered was born and start the procedure from there. It is even better and a lot easier if there is a health centre in the town cos the birth and death registry people work hand in hand with the health centers, clinics and hospitals. It is a very straightforward process when you commence from the town/district level.

You are a teacher and you are student, only you can decide which of the two is your primary occupation.

thanks. interesting reply on the occupation question.