• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Dear sir,

still upto what CN is notify the kcc for oct? My CN is 2015AF00004xxx, but still I didn't receive the 2NL. I filled my DS260 around june4,2014. by the way I'm from Ethiopia.
Thank you.

Hi Diana,are you anticipating to receive yours by Sept VB?am from Kenya and never received mine although I submitted my family Ds LATE( JULY 11)
2015AF000004**
Yes simon, that is what l hope for. I also called kcc and they asked me to check sept 15th VB.

w
Dear sir,

still upto what CN is notify the kcc for oct? My CN is 2015AF00004xxx, but still I didn't receive the 2NL. I filled my DS260 around june4,2014. by the way I'm from Ethiopia.
Thank you.
For sure NO one exactly-knows what happened,but an educated guess suggest late submission of ds 260.

w

For sure NO one exactly-knows what happened,but an educated guess suggest late submission of ds 260.

for sure, i think if submitted late then there will be delay but in all there is no need to worry about notification because you will get it.

The 2NL mostly depends on the time u sent your forms to kcc. You might be current but if you sent your forms a bit late, it might delay your
2NL. I was current in November 2013 which means i should have had my interview in November but because i sent my forms a bit late, my 2NL came in Dec 2013 and my interview was in Feb. 2014,
So guys take note you might be current but if u sent it late, your 2NL might delay. Patience is the game cos 'Boyz abre'

You guys should be patient and gather your docs, dnt do ur medicals too early n too late as well. My interview was 24th Feb and i did my interview in early january, when i
had my visa, the expiration date was june instead of August. The expiration date know depends on the day u had your medicals not the interview date. So instead of 6months, i had jst 4months to leave the country. So u might wonna check those things as well.

Feel free to ask or inbox me any question esp. the experience so far. I have a couple of the 2014 guys around,in different states though. But i tell u, itz not
easy here especially if u come new. sometimes you might even think of going back. Its takes determination, perseverance and great effort to make it here.
And if u are successful in America, u are successful in any part of the world. Itz a journey here and any of the 2014 guys will testify to it.

The 2NL mostly depends on the time u sent your forms to kcc. You might be current but if you sent your forms a bit late, it might delay your
2NL. I was current in November 2013 which means i should have had my interview in November but because i sent my forms a bit late, my 2NL came in Dec 2013 and my interview was in Feb. 2014,
So guys take note you might be current but if u sent it late, your 2NL might delay. Patience is the game cos 'Boyz abre'
Once you are in the game you come to know the rules,but for newcomers we have just started learning.You become patient when you are absolutely sure what you are waiting.experience is the best teacher.

@Vansark Thanks Thanks Thanks.. we need people like yourself to give us vital infos once a while. We really appreciate that, wld personally inbox you a few times before my interview. :)

Feel free to ask or inbox me any question esp. the experience so far. I have a couple of the 2014 guys around,in different states though. But i tell u, itz not
easy here especially if u come new. sometimes you might even think of going back. Its takes determination, perseverance and great effort to make it here.
And if u are successful in America, u are successful in any part of the world. Itz a journey here and any of the 2014 guys will testify to it.
How do peole with family say of 3-4 fare compared to singles,does life becomes challenging.

How do peole with family say of 3-4 fare compared to singles,does life becomes challenging.
Simon, life is really not easy whether single or with family. It mostly depends on your host. I know of a family of 4 who fared better when they came here and a single person
who is still having difficulties with her host. Some of the host will like u to leave in three months time and believe you me, it will be difficult to leave on your own in
just three months. So make sure your host is ready to accommodate u till u are ok to get an apartment. I have been here for about months now, am still living with my host
and it has really helped me to save as compared to those who are now paying rents and bills. So just be sure your host is ready to accommodate u until u are ok

How do people with family say of 3-4 fare compared to singles,does life becomes challenging.
Simon, there is one thing you should know, life outside Ghana is never easy mostly because you are out of your comfort zone irrespective of where you settle. The issue with host hmmm, I do understand them sometimes for it is not easy to stay with people whether its your family, friend or anybody. Some people by nature prefer to be alone. one thing to know is that there is no free lunch anywhere so living with a host means financial burden. one thing we all have to know also is USA is not heaven:( but better than my homeland, Ghana:). To live a comfortable life abroad depends on your legal working permit and your level of education combined with years of experience. .

By the special grace of God, all winners will have a legal working permit. Here comes the next important issue, the level of education and the years of experience. DO you have only SSSCE, Diploma,Bachelor's degree, Masters degree, doctorate or professorship combined with years of experience? I want to believe it is clear to you as it is to me that all these qualification empowers the holder to have a different lifestyle and finance freedom. My advice to those who have a good job is not to give up their job but ask for leave if possible to enable them travel to process their documents first.

stay bless

Simon, life is really not easy whether single or with family. It mostly depends on your host. I know of a family of 4 who fared better when they came here and a single person
who is still having difficulties with her host. Some of the host will like u to leave in three months time and believe you me, it will be difficult to leave on your own in
just three months. So make sure your host is ready to accommodate u till u are ok to get an apartment. I have been here for about months now, am still living with my host
and it has really helped me to save as compared to those who are now paying rents and bills. So just be sure your host is ready to accommodate u until u are ok
Thanks alot