• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

yes u can use it. i know a number of people who used it. i just contacted one person who is in the US now and he confirmed having used his Results Slip because he was not having the certificate and it was ok.

Tanks I really appreciate ur effort

What’s your take on this @Britsimon?

Your brother will establish his date of birth through his birth certificate and passport. The mismatch on the shs cert means he will need evidence to show it is his certificate. That is all, it isn't a big deal if that is the only issue he has...

My sister passed her interview today I want to Thank all the forum members especially especially the modurators God bless you all.
She was asked only the following questions

1, what year did you complete shs
2 what have you been doing since
3 where do you live in ghana
4 do you know anyone in the states
5 what are they to you..
6 where do they live

That's all, and she was asked to come back for her visa

Last edited:
Wow Scratches. Mom has deleted your post but as an admin I can see what you wrote. What a very pathetic response to me as someone who spends hours helping people of all faiths regardless of their faith and my preference to believe in logic and facts. Your comment is absolutely typical of a religious hypocrite who lies all week, talks ill of others based on their differences in skin color or choices in faith and then turns up to church on Sunday and nods along when the preacher talks about doing nice things on earth to gain a place in heaven. You are the one who has need of Gods mercy - I need none of it. You should be ashamed of yourself and need to learn to bite your lip and keep your idiotic and childish comments to yourself.

Scratches, since you came back with another rude retort and stated you didn't care if you got banned, your wish has been granted. I know you will still lurk around and read posts from this forum, so you will see this message. If you register with a new profile (just like you did after being banned the first time) and reveal yourself as the same religious bigot who has no problem with lying and ready to cheat to get a U.S. Visa, be informed that you will be banned again, your apology will not be accepted.

yes u can use it. i know a number of people who used it. i just contacted one person who is in the US now and he confirmed having used his Results Slip because he was not having the certificate and it was ok.

Atanga pls can l hav ur contact I want to ask u samtin personal

[QUO TE="aiguo, post: 2384561, member: 366321"]if yes why would you want to go with a statement of results instead of a certificate although you can easily get your certificate from the school you attended if you have not gone for it already? what if at the end of the interview, u are ask to bring the certificate while they put you on AP? dont forget that your index number is the same so if its because of the wrong date of birth that is why you wanna go with statement of results then you are wrong.[/QUOTE]

Den pls wht if l used my shs certificate which has on it my wrong date of birth n an affidavit. Again wht will be the outcome with the affidavit attached
With it, delay for my visa approval.

[QUO TE="aiguo, post: 2384561, member: 366321"]if yes why would you want to go with a statement of results instead of a certificate although you can easily get your certificate from the school you attended if you have not gone for it already? what if at the end of the interview, u are ask to bring the certificate while they put you on AP? dont forget that your index number is the same so if its because of the wrong date of birth that is why you wanna go with statement of results then you are wrong.

Den pls wht if l used my shs certificate which has on it my wrong date of birth n an affidavit. Again wht will be the outcome with the affidavit attached
With it, delay for my visa approval.

yes you can go for affidavit but having you right names on your birth certificate and passport speaks louder than your wrong date of birth on your wassce.

my case number 2015AF00059xx i submitted my ds-260 on oct 18, 2014 and still haven’t had my 2NL yet, please when do u think i can get this? thank u

my case number 2015AF00059xx i submitted my ds-260 on oct 18, 2014 and still haven’t had my 2NL yet, please when do u think i can get this? thank u

You submitted your DS260 quite late, so that is what is causing the delay. I doubt your form will be processed quite yet, but should be in a few weeks. So you should get your 2NL in about 6 or 7 weeks and a May interview.

Well, I would have loved if Scratches' post was not deleted so we could all see what he said. I remember when last he was deleted and came back apologizing, I was the one person adamant to take his apologies seriously and he still has proven to be the one guy who does not have his ideas straight. I believe in God, though I have my reservations, I believe in religious freedom, I believe in same-sex marriage.

That said, my fiancee was approved last January 27th in Yaounde and picked up on the 5th of February.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I would have loved if Scratches' post was not deleted so we could all see what he said. I remember when last he was deleted and came back apologizing, I was the one person adamant to take his apologies seriously and he still has proven to be the one guy who does not have his ideas straight. I believe in God, though I have my reservations, I believe in religious freedom, I believe in same-sex marriage.

That said, my fiancee was approved last January 27th in Yaounde and picked up on the 5th of February.
Congratulations to you and your fiancée.

Any interviews next week?
Please take note of the dollar rate because a forum member made mention of a slight increment so please to avoid ..... Prepare well.

Congratulations to you and your fiancee. That was interesting because of her age - so good to know she has been approved.