• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Hi i have emailed U.S. Embassy Accra twice about postage of shs statement of results and they said, emphatically that they do not accept any document by mail, email, ems or fax and that all documents must be submitted in person at the window on the day of interview. so pls do not send any doc. to the U.S. Embassy. They wont recognise it. You can email them and confirm as well. Thank u
cool then. just take what you have to them, as long as it is not fake no fear.

No. i applied for the confirmation of results from WAEC weeks b4 i realised i had been selected. the result was sent to my school n i went to pick it up.
No. The normal procedure is to apply it online with you case number, the embassy address n your name n waec will send it to the embassy on your behave.

Summary Report for:
13-2072.00 - Loan Officers

Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods. Includes mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, and loan underwriters.

Sample of reported job titles: Loan Officer, Branch Manager, Mortgage Loan Officer, Relationship Manager, Commercial Loan Officer, Mortgage Loan Originator, Business Banking Officer, Commercial Banker, Corporate Banking Officer, Portfolio Manager
http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/13-2072.00

As I have already pointed out, that job does not meet the requirement.

American man citizen k. I hope u dont mind sharing with us your experiences in the U.S. so far as we will be joining you soon

Haha... wer do I even begin my story? well what I'd say is time management is key to succes here. So far so good though, there are opportunities here if you're willing to grab them by hard work. There's no particular blue-print as far as I'm concerned. Every immigrant will have a unique scenario. Following someone else's experience is good but not always the best. Just be you and follow your dreams. One key thing however is your host, to a larger extent your host determines what you do in your first six(6) months in the US. So having a good host who will guide you without any selfish motives is a key factor here. In my case for eg, my host spoke to his boss about job for me b4 I even made the entry so it wz pretty straightforward. Anyway that's it.. Good Luck to everyone, I'm off to work.

Haha... wer do I even begin my story? well what I'd say is time management is key to succes here. So far so good though, there are opportunities here if you're willing to grab them by hard work. There's no particular blue-print as far as I'm concerned. Every immigrant will have a unique scenario. Following someone else's experience is good but not always the best. Just be you and follow your dreams. One key thing however is your host, to a larger extent your host determines what you do in your first six(6) months in the US. So having a good host who will guide you without any selfish motives is a key factor here. In my case for eg, my host spoke to his boss about job for me b4 I even made the entry so it wz pretty straightforward. Anyway that's it.. Good Luck to everyone, I'm off to work.

good luck to u too and thnx so much

TO THE U.S. EMBASSY, GHANA.
Hi,
Please can my Senior High School Certified statement of results be sent to the Embassy from WAEC? since it's confidential, WAEC will not hand it over to individuals.

THEIR RESPONSE

Accra, IVDV
ivdvaccra@state.gov

Thank you for your email inquiry.
WAEC should release a copy of your results to you, as they are your results. If they need to send it to your former school for collection, then you may do it that way. We need an original, authentic score report. You will submit all documents at the window in person. We do not accept documents via mail, email or fax.

Sincerely,

US Embassy Accra

Consular Section

Note: You should never pay for travel arrangements (e.g., airfare, hotels) without having a visa in your possession. The U.S. Embassy accepts no responsibility if you do so. We are unable to guarantee the issuance of a U.S. visa before a fixed travel date. You risk significant financial losses if you ignore this advice.

**** Please include your case number in all correspondence ****

Hi,
Please can my Senior High School Certified statement of results be sent to the Embassy from WAEC? since it's confidential, WAEC will not hand it over to individuals.

THEIR RESPONSE

Accra, IVDV
ivdvaccra@state.gov

WAEC should release a copy of your results to you, as they are your results. If they need to send it to your former school for collection, then you may do it that way. We need an original, authentic score report. You will submit all documents at the window in person. We do not accept documents via mail, email or fax.

Sincerely,

US Embassy Accra

Consular Section

Note: You should never pay for travel arrangements (e.g., airfare, hotels) without having a visa in your possession. The U.S. Embassy accepts no responsibility if you do so. We are unable to guarantee the issuance of a U.S. visa before a fixed travel date. You risk significant financial losses if you ignore this advice.

Look, what you have to do is to download the online result which have your index number, picture n scores on it. Thereafter, you ask waec to send a confirmation which is a genuine as your certificate to the embassy. We do this because you want to avoid doubt beside the embassy have access to the waec data base. So the Co will see it as soon as the confirmation is sent to them through email which will contain you certificate number. To be on the safer side, 25gh is nothing so please bro go to waec website n do the request. This is only a confirmation that what you have is the correct results. So what will those who have lost their certificate do? Will they go there without anything?

which site do i visit? waecdirect.org ?
Exactly and don't forget you download the online results when going to the interview. Pls your case number, full name and the embassy address and direction which you have on you appointment letter( 2nl).

Hi,

THEIR RESPONSE

Accra, IVDV
ivdvaccra@state.gov

Sincerely,

US Embassy Accra

Consular Section

. download results collecction form on waec website,fill it and get someone to sign for you and send to waec. You will get the results same day..it doesnt take long,i went for mine before going for interview,Nov this year

@ citizen k....glad that things are working well for you.....I have a quick question...We have paid for the immigration fee and have received a payment confirmation and receipt ID. What next!!!

@ citizen k....glad that things are working well for you.....I have a quick question...We have paid for the immigration fee and have received a payment confirmation and receipt ID. What next!!![/QUOTE

Nothing more for now.. You just make your trip when It's time to fly. They will send your documents based on the Address provided on your DS260.