• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Hello forumates,
Got my 2nd nl my interview is second wk of october. Am done with medicals n paid 43k for mi n my lo. Thoz with los n stil waitn for 2nl ad advice u get them vaccines in advance to avoid spending much at iom coz they r expnsv there. N mek sure u get certificate showing they av bn vaccinated.

Hello forumates,
Got my 2nd nl my interview is second wk of october. Am done with medicals n paid 43k for mi n my lo. Thoz with los n stil waitn for 2nl ad advice u get them vaccines in advance to avoid spending much at iom coz they r expnsv there. N mek sure u get certificate showing they av bn vaccinated.
hey thanks for that whats your cn and when did you submite

Ingwe looks like non of the signed up members have yet gone current or at least I have not yet seen any post saying so . we need more members in the forum .[/QUOTE

Ingwe looks like non of the signed up members have yet gone current or at least I have not yet seen any post saying so . we need more members in the forum .
Welcome to the forum,We have been around an contributed a lot. Its only that we have not updated our profile.I know of a few October(jay jules 1** and bet 3***) November Simon 3** & Gathuru 3***)The forum has just picked momentum.Post your thoughts and click like on any members posting if you wont be in a position to type( as an encourage) or click follow others members

hey guy thea r many guys who got the 2nd nl who r going for november interviews.....and most of them submitted on may and early june so i gess the rest are for dec.....eg a guy of af9*** has an interview in nov6 and submited on may 20.....
Sure? patience and more patience is what we must learn in this process.

Sup mates.. a Ghanaian DV2014 selectee here and have never posted on Kenyan forum. But not a bad idea to start making Kenyan friends haha ;);)

Sup mates.. a Ghanaian DV2014 selectee here and have never posted on Kenyan forum. But not a bad idea to start making Kenyan friends haha ;);)
Welcome Brother,its only now that we identify ourselves with our Native countries.Once we move out you become my Neighbor, Fellow African and LPR.Personally I like Ghanians(The pioneers of Pan African movement with Kwame Nkrumah)

The posting at the us embassy link explains that one's education level should be d-or division iv. Doesnt a A level count for anything?

The posting at the us embassy link explains that one's education level should be d-or division iv. Doesnt a A level count for anything?
For them to be FAIR,they work on the minimum level of education i.e. Secondary school Education with the lowest grade D-(Other qualification supplements your High school -But not a requirement)

You mean his number or physically meeting him?

Case number:2015AF00063***
Checked status :29TH June 2014
DS260 submitted : 26TH July 2014
confirmation by kcc: ......
2nd nl:.......
medicals: ........
police certs: .........
interview: ...........
P.O.E : Florida

I don't really know what 2nd nl means ? and police certs refers to COGC right ? or is there any other cert. that I'm missing on.

Wish you luck for your interview. Hope all goes well.

This was my first attempt, thank full to the Almighty.

My daughter turns 21mid next year. How soon God willing should she travel to the dreamland after getting the visa(By GOD's grace)

Case number:2015AF00063***
Checked status :29TH June 2014
DS260 submitted : 26TH July 2014
confirmation by kcc: ......
2nd nl:.......
medicals: ........
police certs: .........
interview: ...........
P.O.E : Florida

I don't really know what 2nd nl means ? and police certs refers to COGC right ? or is there any other cert. that I'm missing on.

Wish you luck for your interview. Hope all goes well.

This was my first attempt, thank full to the Almighty.
your interview will probably be in August or sept 2015
2nl is (a second notification letter) which is checked the same way you checked if u were selected for further processing and they do send out email advising you to check
and yes police cert is the same as the good conduct and it expires after six months so i would advice you apply next year......

All the best ,it seems like a long wait but time flys so start putting things in order

Hello forumates,
pls list the vaccination required if possible.