• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

The first batch of dv2015 winners, we are waiting for good news from you Good people. pls give us update! backbencher bado tuko mbali sanaa.

The first batch of dv2015 winners, we are waiting for good news from you Good people. pls give us update! backbencher bado tuko mbali sanaa.
sure,lets wait .Information will start flowing as from 1st October 2014

Have you talked to bet.he is from Kericho I have his number if you need it.His interview is on 1st October 2014.He's done his medicals..

Case no : 2015Af0006***
Checked status :May 15 2014
Ds260 sent : June 15 2014
2nd NL : Loading :)
Medicals : Loading :)
Police certificate : 27 Aug 2014 :)
Interview : Loading :)
P.O.E Deismoines A.I:)

hey guys av been reading some sites and they say we should include our photoes while filling the ds 260 form is that true...

since they say 4 -6 weeks ...guys for oct still have a chance to get 2 nl next week....for interviews at the end of the month......and i hea dv 2014 is officialy over all the visas have finished........

since they say 4 -6 weeks ...guys for oct still have a chance to get 2 nl next week....for interviews at the end of the month......and i hea dv 2014 is officialy over all the visas have finished........

not really nayfara dv 2014 will officially end in sep 30th and about the visa been finished i aint aware of that and by the way congrats to all dv 2015 selectee all da best

N
hey guys av been reading some sites and they say we should include our photoes while filling the ds 260 form is that true...
No,there is NO place to upload a file in DS 260.What they say after filing the ds is to prepare photos that will accompany the ds260 Confirmation during Interview.

A friend of mine requested to know if the Kcc consider first come first serve regarding on the date you submit ds-260
Hi Kamau...KCC follows the CN given out in the monthly bulletin...so despite sending the ds260 much earlier with a higher CN,one has to get current in the VB

Hi Kamau...KCC follows the CN given out in the monthly bulletin...so despite sending the ds260 much earlier with a higher CN,one has to get current in the VB
True Ingwe . and after you get current ( ie CN 1-8500 For October ) the order changes on first come first served basis.that's why somebody with CN 3*** gets earlier booking than CN 3**

Just as
A friend of mine requested to know if the Kcc consider first come first serve regarding on the date you submit ds-260
Just as Ingwe posted: after you get current ( ie CN 1-8500 For October ) the order changes on first come first served basis.that's why somebody with CN 3*** gets earlier booking than CN 3**

Ingwe looks like non of the signed up members have yet gone current or at least I have not yet seen any post saying so . we need more members in the forum .

hey guy thea r many guys who got the 2nd nl who r going for november interviews.....and most of them submitted on may and early june so i gess the rest are for dec.....eg a guy of af9*** has an interview in nov6 and submited on may 20.....