• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

My case(2015af000004**) is current but never received the 2NL.After UNLOCKING and resubmitting,the confirmation showed the DS's were submitted on 21-08-2014.The previous DS were submitted on 19-05-2014 and the (derivatives) on 11-07-2014.My question is,Which dates are they going to consider for the 2NL since I missed the October invite.

My case(2015af000004**) is current but never received the 2NL.After UNLOCKING and resubmitting,the confirmation showed the DS's were submitted on 21-08-2014.The previous DS were submitted on 19-05-2014 and the (derivatives) on 11-07-2014.My question is,Which dates are they going to consider for the 2NL since I missed the October invite.

It's not a matter of which date they consider, it's a matter of when they're done processing the submitted forms.

It's not a matter of which date they consider, it's a matter of when they're done processing the submitted forms.
One more question please,for better understanding under normal circumstance what does dv processing involves (step by step)

One more question please,for better understanding under normal circumstance what does dv processing involves (step by step)

KCC has a limited amount of people processing anywhere between 50000-100000 forms. It takes time. They do a basic check that the important things are filled in, see if there is anything of concern that they need to flag the file for the embassy, initiate a preliminary background check, then get the case file ready to be assigned an interview once the case number is current.

KCC has a limited amount of people processing anywhere between 50000-100000 forms. It takes time. They do a basic check that the important things are filled in, see if there is anything of concern that they need to flag the file for the embassy, initiate a preliminary background check, then get the case file ready to be assigned an interview once the case number is current.
Assuming a number of CN which were to be current in October were pushed to November,does this number determine the November VB.?
Secondly,do you become disadvantage due to late submission.

Assuming a number of CN which were to be current in October were pushed to November,does this number determine the November VB.?
Secondly,do you become disadvantage due to late submission.

My theory would be that there would not be such a big jump in November because the month will include a lot of people who were current in October too. And no there is no disadvantage at this stage as there is no risk of running out of visas for months yet.

My theory would be that there would not be such a big jump in November because the month will include a lot of people who were current in October too. And no there is no disadvantage at this stage as there is no risk of running out of visas for months yet.
Tha
Thanks for the insight.

I have taken back seat. July/august 2015 still far. sometimes you do know what will happen, seek God first and everything will follow. be bless forum mates.
The best debates and contribution are made by backbencher like you,Since NO much is at stake at the moment.However the opposite applies to those with low CN's.Do you agree with me?

that gives enough time for me to prepare.. thanks...
after filling the ds 260 am I supposed to do anything else apart from waiting for the interview letter?

that gives enough time for me to prepare.. thanks...
after filling the ds 260 am I supposed to do anything else apart from waiting for the interview letter?

Make sure you read through all the instructions for selectees as linked from your notification letter, and get all your civil documents ready except your police certificate and medical, which both expire and should only be done once you have your interview notification.

The best debates and contribution are made by backbencher like you,Since NO much is at stake at the moment.However the opposite applies to those with low CN's.Do you agree with me?
yaap, but sometimes we are not sure of what to say cz new things come everyday. we will try to be relevant.