• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Ok,lets leave it at that.For my case the ds 260 was never Unlocked and the first email I sent was 2 months ago and they had assured me on several correspondences that they will unlock it.My case is current and they say they cannot unlock it now.Should i be prepared to Notify the CO in advance(during the interview) or I should keep keep quiet and hope nothing will happen.The errors were minor,i.e Had indicated that I cannot speak any other language other than my native,the second error was about the spouse date of birth in the children's ds's she was born in 8th August yet I indicated 10th August( Her ds -spouse-dates are correct.

The Joke went too far although I got your message very clear,perfect and correctly,I have no hard feelings on that.Sometimes it would be hard to read the mind of some people unless you have lived with them for a long period of time.My comment was based on the initial question and if the lady would be very candid and sincere,I bet I know what she actually meant.Remember, or let me teach you about the African (kenya) society culture and tradition,regardless of what the supreme law says,sometimes tradition takes precedence.We have over 42 tribes in kenya .some believe children belong to men and some believe they belong to the women and during separation,the supreme law( the constitution) will always inquire and try to accommodate traditional mechanism of solving things as long as they don't infringe on personal rights.So my answer was based simply on the understanding of Kenya culture and at times the courts would advice people to resolve their Issues through the village elders.
Dude ! Relax I know african cultures and traditions, I'm an african my self.
And its true that the south-african. President has three wifes.
I really didn't mean to offend you at all ;)
You will know me better after time, I'm VLADEK nice to meet you simon :)
You doing a great job here, and I like reading your post, please don't mind our jokes, we been through hell and hal with this DV and its still not over....
Crack a smile and let's have fun together :)

Last edited:
Dude ! Relax I know african cultures and traditions, I'm an african my self.
And its true that the south-african. President has three wifes.
I really didn't mean to offend you at all ;)
You will know me better after time, I'm VLADEK nice to meet you simon :)
You doing a great job here, and I like reading your post, please don't mind our jokes, we been through hell and hal with this DV and its still not over....
Crack a smile and let's have fun together :)
Sure

According to African culture,its not good to sleep late at night.Let me oblige by respecting our culture.Am now a sleep. ...snooor......snooorinng

Hello Team,
Just quick question....if I decide to have my interview outside Kenya, do the embassy am going to attend interview at will require I to follow Kenyan -Nairobi embassy rules and regulations because am a Kenyan or I will just follow their system? Because when I go through Nairobi embassy instructions I see like going KNEC and pay some money so they can send my certificate to US embassy Nairobi.
Other US embassy I see just ask for original or certified copies....
And how is this certificate should be sent to the embassy from KNEC office? Via email or post yawa :)!?

Hello Team,
Just quick question....if I decide to have my interview outside Kenya, do the embassy am going to attend interview at will require I to follow Kenyan -Nairobi embassy rules and regulations because am a Kenyan or I will just follow their system? Because when I go through Nairobi embassy instructions I see like going KNEC and pay some money so they can send my certificate to US embassy Nairobi.
Other US embassy I see just ask for original or certified copies....
And how is this certificate should be sent to the embassy from KNEC office? Via email or post yawa :)!?
KNEC have a confidential way of transmitting the results.The bottom line is, regardless of the location of the consular office,it will still be transmitted electronically.