• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Even the CO had a challenge denying us because everything else was alright.
This is a painful lesson learned....we only used the agent once but he continued using our info without our knowledge. In fact when we called him yesterday he wasn't remorseful. Please remember the devil lies in the detail! I wish everyone else scheduled for the interview all the best. Just do your homework and pray all will be well.
sorry your time will

So I got my Canadian Police certificate in today. Cost me 254$. Representing or what?! Also sorting out my original birth certificate. That office is too much and no. I wont bribe someone 1500 to get my birthright. Smh.

So I got my Canadian Police certificate in today. Cost me 254$. Representing or what?! Also sorting out my original birth certificate. That office is too much and no. I wont bribe someone 1500 to get my birthright. Smh.
Thats the spirit,don't bribe anyone for your right,cz am very sure their bellies are already rumbling waiting to feed on every opportunity that comes their way.

Sad way of life when you have to deal with greedy govt officers.
Be very professional, firm and patient. Be also persistent.
I did that for my Kids' b/certs until they had to serve us even though one lady would walk ten steps in 20 mins, tell us to return the following week etc or just laze and idle around staring at us till she got tired of seeing us there, went and came with the certs.
No kickback for them. Your CN allows you a bit of time to play the game of patience with them.

Very good reports here and sad for JC2015...JC2015 be strong...learn from the experience and thanks for sharing with the rest.

I don't thin

I don't think it will be an issue. Don't stress too much.
This should be an issue...my school and birth certificates had name1 name2 while my passport had name1 nam2 name3...if in doubt you can have an affidavit in which you state that they refer to one and the same person. Hope this calms you...

Here is a glimpse of how it all went down,can't even control my excitement:p.
Arrived at the embassy at 5:32AM then we waited till 6AM for the gate to be opened.
Security checks and scanning began till around 6:40AM thats when l got inside the bulding.
I filled a paper given to me by a secretary then she gave me a number and the waiting began.
After 30minutes my number was called and l got inside the consular section,a lady welcomed me with a smile and asked for my documents.
She then asked me some questions like (1).Whats my name
(2)My date of birth
(3)Which high school did l attend
She told me to go and pay for my visa fee then return the receipt to her,after doing that another waiting began.
After 20minutes my number was called again and another lady took my finger prints.
Another waiting began but this one was too long until l started suspecting myself:(
After 60minutes my number was called this time to face the C.O:)

C.O:hello young man
ME:hello to u too,how are u doing?
C.O:am good,raise your right hand and swear that whatever you are about to say is the truth.
C.O:When were you born?
ME:xxx
C.O:When did you finish high school?
C.O:Who is your host?
C.O:Where does he live?
C.O:Congratulations your visa is approved,wish you luck
ME:Thank you,then she returned my original documents and a copy of the visa fee receipt and gave me the dhl instructions

wow!that is great man.congratulations once again.just like simon,please keep on updating us on every move u make so that we can also learn from u.Your AMERICAN DREAM has become a reality.And remember to thank God who has brought u this far.congratulations!

wow!that is great man.congratulations once again.just like simon,please keep on updating us on every move u make so that we can also learn from u.Your AMERICAN DREAM has become a reality.And remember to thank God who has brought u this far.congratulations!
Sure l will brother

I thanked God in the morning before l left the house to the embassy and after being issued l praised Him so high for bringing me this far.:)
l will continue to praise Him for changing my life forever:D