• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

I don't thin
My real Sister's names are PhilisIrene Wanjiru maina. KCSE cert its PhilisIrene W. maina. Passport Philis Irene Wanjiru maina. ID Philis Irene W. maina. also my KCPE 2nd name was typed wrongly Kang'ori instead of King'ori. Is there any need for an Affidavit for both cases?
I don't think it will be an issue. Don't stress too much.

Sorry. Had to submit A level school certificate as well as the O level one. Go with as many certificates as possible. U never know.

While submitting documents i was asked to give additional high school ans college certs. I had only carried the Advanced level high school cert and it was taken. My point: Go for the interview with more than just the basic high school certificate if possible.

While submitting documents i was asked to give additional high school ans college certs. I had only carried the Advanced level high school cert and it was taken. My point: Go for the interview with more than just the basic high school certificate if possible.
you mean go with diploma or degree if available?

There is this requirement that the photo must be "taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance". What happens if one used same photos for eDV 2014 (wasn't selected) and eDV 2015 (Selected). Does it result in automatic disqualification? Please advise. Thanks.

There is this requirement that the photo must be "taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance". What happens if one used same photos for eDV 2014 (wasn't selected) and eDV 2015 (Selected). Does it result in automatic disqualification? Please advise. Thanks.

Not automatic no. They could make an issue about it, but it is not likely.

Hello everyone, I have just seen an error in my DS-260 submission; The passport issue date for my child is 2013 but I recorded 2003 (only the year is wrong date and month fine). The child was born in 2012. Should I request KCC to unlock or I can explain at embassy?
Also, when filling the form for such a 2year old, how should I respond to this "Did anyone assist you in filling out this application?"

Hello everyone, I have just seen an error in my DS-260 submission; The passport issue date for my child is 2013 but I recorded 2003 (only the year is wrong date and month fine). The child was born in 2012. Should I request KCC to unlock or I can explain at embassy?
Also, when filling the form for such a 2year old, how should I respond to this "Did anyone assist you in filling out this application?"
that can be corrected during the interview. Infact, the physical passport will speak for itself. for the second question, there is an obvious answer so am surprised you posting here. did your two year old fill the forms him/herself? yes or no? hehehehe, you have to say, yes and continue with the relationship. by the way, hope you added the kid during the edv?

that can be corrected during the interview. Infact, the physical passport will speak for itself. for the second question, there is an obvious answer so am surprised you posting here. did your two year old fill the forms him/herself? yes or no? hehehehe, you have to say, yes and continue with the relationship. by the way, hope you added the kid during the edv?
Thanks aiguo, on question 2, I was looking at it from the point of view of having an agent assisting as opposed to principal applicant (NO). In this case however, i think am acting as an agent for the child (YES). Thanks again.

Thanks aiguo, on question 2, I was looking at it from the point of view of having an agent assisting as opposed to principal applicant (NO). In this case however, i think am acting as an agent for the child (YES). Thanks again.
hehehe, did you include the child in the edv? you filled the forms for the kid whether as principal or not, it was not the kid who filled the forms. The ds 260 is supposed to be filled by the applicant (DERIVATIVE) not the principal.

hehehe, did you include the child in the edv? you filled the forms for the kid whether as principal or not, it was not the kid who filled the forms. The ds 260 is supposed to be filled by the applicant (DERIVATIVE) not the principal.
Yes the child was included on the eDV. Thanks a lot.