• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

@ingwe great to know. How far are you with the preparations?
What have you not done yet?
ooh so you feel the nerves like me...
but we shall make by God's grace..
@Roserose nice to know we have the same date.
Are you going as an individual or family?
I've not met anyone yet who is a principal with a family..
Please share thanks
Welcome @JC2015 ;Congratulations,hope all is well with you-Am one of the dv 2015 principals and if need be I would share any necessary information from preparation to life in USA. @ingwe is a close friend of mine and infact he traveled many miles to visit me in Kiambu after I was issued with a VISA.Go for it guyz....

I've looked at the sample you sent it's the same as what i have. So they'll update it after we finish the shots. I appreciate your help.
IOM- Administrates all the jabs ad require-Mostly for adults its 3 jabs and children is 4-5.(The Nurse at IOM is guided by your vaccination card.
Now IOM or any other Health facility can administer what they call ( BOOSTER JAB) This the one they told you-its not a new jab but it boost the earlier jabs and its cheaper than the earlier jabs at IOM. IOM nurse told me I can take them elsewhere-but if I go back to IOM they will issue a Certificate to that effect and not all are repeated.

By the way I'm wondering for those going for the interview as a family, are we going to be interviewed together (parents and kids) or separately (each spouse alone?)
I'm the principal and will go with spouse and kids.
Please advice

P/s if someone has already had an interview with their family please share tips.
Thanks
I posted my family Interview experience as a family man and principal:One thing you will notice is that the CO will stay mute to any other person other than the principal.Your wife and any other above age 16 will be required to have CERTIFICATE OF GOOD CONDUCT.All persons above 16 years are required to raise their right hand and swear an oath.However they will not be asked anything and would not be expected to answer on behalf of the principal.All the CO will require is to WITNESS their presence and check their identity against your eDV photo,Travel passport and the current 2X2 PASSPORT PHOTOS.

Btw for children - make sure the doctor gives you a copy of the official vaccination worksheet. This presents all the vaccinations (including the ones done previously that the doctor will transcribe from the vaccination record) in a standardized way that the US schools can understand.
The booster vaccines is cheaper even when administered at IOM and not all vaccines are repeated,further more you only get booster if your stay in Kenya exceed 3 weeks.
N/B: In mary land where my friend enrolled his children-All the three Jabs (hepatitis,Polio & TB..for children were administered for free.Other have reported it was catered for by the MEDICAID (commonly known as Obama care) which after enrolling takes effect within 2 weeks.The normal cost for vaccines in Maryland was without insurance $36.Try to Google the state you are moving to if its maryland I will give you the number of the person for more info.....

The booster vaccines is cheaper even when administered at IOM and not all vaccines are repeated,further more you only get booster if your stay in Kenya exceed 3 weeks.
N/B: In mary land where my friend enrolled his children-All the three Jabs (hepatitis,Polio & TB..for children were administered for free.Other have reported it was catered for by the MEDICAID (commonly known as Obama care) which after enrolling takes effect within 2 weeks.The normal cost for vaccines in Maryland was without insurance $36.Try to Google the state you are moving to if its maryland I will give you the number of the person for more info.....

How did your friend's children get their immigrant visas without the required vaccinations?