• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

@Jorj thankx alot do u think it might be like for dv-2014

No one can tell that for sure. 2012/2013 it was a C plain...2014 it's a a D-.
Sometimes back in facebuk chat with the Embassy, they said that the re-evaluate this grade requirement every year. So anything can happen, They can either raise the grade or let it stay where it is.

@jor
No one can tell that for sure. 2012/2013 it was a C plain...2014 it's a a D-.
Sometimes back in facebuk chat with the Embassy, they said that the re-evaluate this grade requirement every year. So anything can happen, They can either raise the grade or let it stay where it is.
Thankx alot Jorj so lets wait and see

Quick question, someone I know who won the 2015 dv lotto sat for UACE (Uganda's equivalent to high school) but he did not perform so well. He got 3 subsidiary passes as compared to the new requirement of 1 principle pass, 1 subsidiary pass at the US Embassy Nairobi (this is a consul specific requirement). I know for sure performance was never a problem in the past since my brother who had similar results got his green card 5 years ago. What are my friend's chances with grades slightly below the requirement? Is there anyone who's dealt with a similar situation?
  • For Uganda, you must have the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) A-level certificate with a minimum of one principal pass and one secondary pass out of four total subject exams.,,,,they also say of an alternative of 2 years experience can help if education is not favourable

jesus christ,,,,,ope they use the one they are using now,,,,,,does experience help much?

Last edited:
It is an issue in ALL countries and it is to meet the education rule that has always been made clear. All the Nairobi embassy have done is clarified the standard required for several countries.
  • For Kenya, you must have passed the Kenyan Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) with a minimum average score of D – (Minus). For pre-1986, the Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) score must be a minimum of Division IV.

Please someone help me to know how to transfer credits from an international University to a USA college/University.

Hello there ,I am totally new to the forum. I am from uganda and I am a 2015 dv lottery selectee . as u can imagine I am super excited and I have been a nervous wreck from the time I got to know . my Cn is 2015AF 000036xxx . does anyone have an idea when my interview will be ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there ,I am totally new to the forum. I am from uganda and I am a 2015 dv lottery selectee . as u can imagine I am super excited and I have been a nervous wreck from the time I got to know . my Cn is 2015AF 000036xxx . does anyone have an idea when my interview will be ?

Please edit your post so your number looks like I have changed it above.
You will probably interview sometime around May 2015.

Hello Fleurdelise,
Congrats for for winning 2015DV ....... You got a very good case number, maybe early next year gonna go interview....again we got a lot of friends and comrades here who gonna help you know exact month as soon as possible....please! I don't think it's fine to show all your case numbers....try hide some with xxx

Hello Fleurdelise,
Congrats for for winning 2015DV ....... You got a very good case number, maybe early next year gonna go interview....again we got a lot of friends and comrades here who gonna help you know exact month as soon as possible....please! I don't think it's fine to show all your case numbers....try hide some with xxx

You need to edit your answer too or that number will be there permanently in your post...!!

I edited you case number for your privacy.

thanks Britsimon for editing my cn and everyone else for your responses . i do hope we can keep this forum running till that day that we are all interviewed and given our visa's .

@Britsimon...need help, in DS 260 there is a quiz asking occupation that am going to do while in US, i answered student...what should hv ans? kindly reply