• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Egyptians meet here

I just explained there is no random selection within the selectees!

You only need to meet the education OR work experience - you don't have to prove both (easiest is proving education).

Yes your interview expectation is about right.

If I hold a univeristy certificate after the high school , still I need to provide the high school or the bachelor only will be ok Or I need to provide both?as the easiest for me is the bachelor one

If I hold a univeristy certificate after the high school , still I need to provide the high school or the bachelor only will be ok Or I need to provide both?as the easiest for me is the bachelor one

The High school one is what you need to meet the requirement - so show that and have the Bachelors ready to show if asked.

But if I don't have the high school certificate here in usa , is the university degree as B.s of education for 4 years is enough? Thanks

Susie, I'm saying the case number is numbered done visa and if my wife and I and two children that will consider one visa or 4 visas from the 3500 for the country as 7%

I was saying the embassy in egypt make appointment for 133 CNs , is that should be times one or it depends the family members ? We are 4 persons is it numbered one visa from the total or 4 visas? Thanks

It's 4 visas, but your maths does not work. 135 x 3 does not equal 810. Unless I am misunderstanding something.

Som

Some COs will ask to see the elementary/secondary education proof even if you have a degree.

I do have the secondary one but the spelling of my name is diffrent than in my passport, regarding the elementary I no longer have the hard copy but Of course I have the bachelor and post graduate studies would it solve the problem of the spelling mistake?

I do have the secondary one but the spelling of my name is diffrent than in my passport, regarding the elementary I no longer have the hard copy but Of course I have the bachelor and post graduate studies would it solve the problem of the spelling mistake?

The spelling mistake is not an issue.

Hi Britsimon,
Kindly, would you give me your advice , My CN is AF16xxx from Egypt, so i'm expecting my interview in April as March cut off for Egypt is 15,700. Do you think can i call KCC to ask them when will be my interview date exactly from now? Will they reply me with this date now? Cause i'm living out of Egypt and i need to make an early arrangement for my family and to see if i need to pay the international school fees for my kids for the 2nd semester in the country where i' living now or not?, cause if the interview will be in early of April, so we need to go back Egypt Mid of March to make medical & criminal records...so no need to pay the school fees and i can also book our return air tickets to Egy as early as possible. I have sent our ds260 on 19th May but i re-sent mine again 5th Aug to add my high school info, do you think its enough time to be Current in April? or it might be in May ???

Hi Britsimon,
Kindly, would you give me your advice , My CN is AF16xxx from Egypt, so i'm expecting my interview in April as March cut off for Egypt is 15,700. Do you think can i call KCC to ask them when will be my interview date exactly from now? Will they reply me with this date now? Cause i'm living out of Egypt and i need to make an early arrangement for my family and to see if i need to pay the international school fees for my kids for the 2nd semester in the country where i' living now or not?, cause if the interview will be in early of April, so we need to go back Egypt Mid of March to make medical & criminal records...so no need to pay the school fees and i can also book our return air tickets to Egy as early as possible. I have sent our ds260 on 19th May but i re-sent mine again 5th Aug to add my high school info, do you think its enough time to be Current in April? or it might be in May ???

They won't tell you your interview date now simply because they won't know it. Even when the next visa bulletin is published it will still be a few days at least before they will know your date.

Hi Folks, i'm new here, my CN is 2015AF13xxx, i just sent to KCC to check my Status, they replied yesterday 10th of January that they are still assigning interviews for February, Just wanted to share the info.

Hi Folks, i'm new here, my CN is 2015AF13xxx, i just sent to KCC to check my Status, they replied yesterday 10th of January that they are still assigning interviews for February, Just wanted to share the info.

It sounds like they sent the generic "we are currently scheduling for the month of...". It doesn't mean they are actively scheduling for February - in fact, they are now scheduling interviews for March.

Yes they did send me that generic response in email, Sounds good for me that they are working on the month of March. Thanks Simon for your reply

If they are working on Feb interviews, should the KCC start on the March interviews by end of January or later on February ?

They will start this week sending out March interviews and they will continue sending till Feb or only this week, my CN is 15xxx so it's not in the beginning of their March cut off but my DS 260 is ready since 19th of May?

They will start this week sending out March interviews and they will continue sending till Feb or only this week, my CN is 15xxx so it's not in the beginning of their March cut off but my DS 260 is ready since 19th of May?

If you are under 15700 you will get scheduled this week, if notm you will wait a whole month.

If you are under 15700 you will get scheduled this week, if notm you will wait a whole month.
Many thanks for your reply, so I should receive the 2nl by this month no later on.
Can you please explain

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing
I have received this reply from the KCC on last September so My Ds wasn't processed at that month although I had submitted on 19 th of May, should I contact them to ask if my form is processed?

Many thanks for your reply, so I should receive the 2nl by this month no later on.
Can you please explain

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing
I have received this reply from the KCC on last September so My Ds wasn't processed at that month although I had submitted on 19 th of May, should I contact them to ask if my form is processed?

Wasn't I already clear???

If your number is under 15700 - then you will get an email in about a week from now.

And you said you may wait for a whole month? And the DS forms will be processed this month or it might be processed already, is there any time frame?