• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Egyptians meet here

Just received my passport few minutes ago , al7mdliallah
14 months of desperately worrying, calculations and reading in forums finally paid off.
I am also a winner in DV2016 but I didn't feel lucky till now. I think low CN is much better than getting selected twice.
Thanks for everyone who helped in this forums and keep answering endless questions with patience and smile. Wish you all a happy life

Just received my passport few minutes ago , al7mdliallah
14 months of desperately worrying, calculations and reading in forums finally paid off.
I am also a winner in DV2016 but I didn't feel lucky till now. I think low CN is much better than getting selected twice.
Thanks for everyone who helped in this forums and keep answering endless questions with patience and smile. Wish you all a happy life
Congratulations Mr. Lucky.....:):):)

Hi guys, In USCIS site for green card fees do I fill my name like the yellow envelope and visa as they don't write the full name like Mohamed they write only Moh?

My visa turned issued today, thanks god
How long did it take for the Aramex to contact you since the visa gets issued?
I born in saudi but i chose Egypt since I m from egypt as well as my wife and I got the AF number? I think this shold be ok since my self, son, mom, wife from egypt.

I born in saudi but i chose Egypt since I m from egypt as well as my wife and I got the AF number? I think this shold be ok since my self, son, mom, wife from egypt.

That could be a problem. If you are the winner you should have been issued an AS number, not AF - because you should have entered your country of birth. Was your wife also born in Saudi? Are you the winner?

Yes, I did not get any solid answer, I have been search and search, and all what I found out is as long as my wife born in Egypt and has the high school education; it should be ok and cannot be eliminated? is that correct?

Yes, I did not get any solid answer, I have been search and search, and all what I found out is as long as my wife born in Egypt and has the high school education; it should be ok and cannot be eliminated? is that correct?

It's a grey area, as to whether you can choose your spouse's eligibility if your own country is eligible, or if you can only do that when your own is not eligible. The rules are not clear on this one, so I would not be as certain as to say "cannot" be eliminated. I think we would very much appreciate feedback after the interview.

this what I have got so far, I think it is not a gray area, do you agree?
"Your country of eligibility will normally be the same as your country of birth. However, you may choose your country of eligibility as the country of birth of your spouse, or the country of birth of either of your parents if you were born in a country in which neither parent was born and in which the parents were not resident at the time of your birth. These are the only three ways to select your country of chargeability"

"