• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Egyptians meet here

In Facebook or visa journey groups. also with friends. I understand Sheri point of view. I just wanted to share and gain positive patience in this slow time:D

I called aramex. And they told me that passports are still at embassy , they told me the delay is caused by the embassy. Not from their side and that their representatives visit the embassy twice per day.

I think it will take up to Eid to receive the passports as they have a lot passports to deliver to Aramex, and about the passport tracking I think it work when Aramex receive it

Just got the passport today :)
I have one question in the data summary (the paper attached to the sealed envelope) its written my occupation as health technologist/ technician while in fact am a doctor as written in my passport. The same for my wife she has been listed as service occupation while on her passport she is listed as pharmacist My question should i contact the embassy to correct our occupation ( as mentioned on the data summary attached to the sealed envelope Or its not important ??
Thanks

Just got the passport todahmad, I THINK IT'S NOT IMPORTANTay :)
I have one question in the data summary (the paper attached to the sealed envelope) its written my occupation as health ggggtechnologist/ technician while in fact am a doctor as written in my passport. The same for my wife she has been listed as service occupation while on her passport she is listed as pharmacist My question should i contact the embassy to correct our occupation ( as mentioned on the data summary attached to the sealed envelope Or its not important ??
Thanks
Congratulation Ahmad I think it is not important and it is their categorizing method, and if you have doubt you can ask by the phone
I have a question did you pay for Aramex? and did you receive from cairo office or another city?