• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AP Related Cases

Guys, just to share good news with you - OUR VISAS ARE ISSUED! :)

Well... This was really a whole new experience in my life and very stressful, I have to say... What I would suggest to young new couples who didn't want to separate and have married before the interview - get all this very serious and think twice before saying and doing something. You have to be honest with them but also you have to convince them that you are a real couple. I really think that in the end they appreciated that we have been honest and that's why they issued our visas. We had to pass through a nightmare waiting on their answer but it was worth it :)

Somebody asked about my country and it is Serbia, Europe.

Well... This was really a whole new experience in my life and very stressful, I have to say... What I would suggest to young new couples who didn't want to separate and have married before the interview - get all this very serious and think twice before saying and doing something. You have to be honest with them but also you have to convince them that you are a real couple. I really think that in the end they appreciated that we have been honest and that's why they issued our visas. We had to pass through a nightmare waiting on their answer but it was worth it :)

That's great. Congratulations!!

I'm glad to hear that - it could easily have gone the other way. Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Hi. would u possibly say how much it is probable that I go on AP? I am female- winner- married- have a four- year-old child- I have been working in a private bank for 12 years- Iranian-

I have another Q too. Can u guess When my casenumber(AS201567**) will be current? Thnx in advance

congratulations. That was tough . Good you pulled through.

Hi. would u possibly say how much it is probable that I go on AP? I am female- winner- married- have a four- year-old child- I have been working in a private bank for 12 years- Iranian-

I have another Q too. Can u guess When my casenumber(AS201567**) will be current? Thnx in advance

Various sources seem to suggest AP for Iranians is more likely for cases where the adults have worked for the Iranian government, military or are in energy/nuclear fields. If neither you or your husband have those factors, then your chance of AP is probably low - but there are other ways to get on AP, so it can't be ruled out.

June or (more likely) July current.

Hi All. Unfortunately we are on AP as well. Actually I'm the main applicant, me and my kids received Visas, but my husband is under AP. We assume it is because of his profession, the consulate took his CV. Although I didn't find his profession in TAL, he is CNC set-up machinist.
We had our interview in Feb. 6th, our case is 2015EU17XXX.
This is so frustrating...I hope he gets cleared before our Visas will expire....

Thanks for reply.
Was wondering if anyone had actually been through interview with expired Police Records. And if so, was it a problem?

We have seen a couple of reports like that - and in the one or two cases I can think of the expired PCC was accepted since the applicant could prove/convince the CO they had not been back to that country after the PCC was issued.

THere have been other cases where someone had no PCC and was put on AP.

Well the case that I am writing is not about me, but my relatives.
They too fell in the AP after not having high school certificates with them. They had the diploma, but not the certificates. They had the certificates at home, so they were pretty mad at themselves for not bringing them. Anyway, after 1 week the embassy scheduled them to bring the missing certificates. Its been almost 1 week since they are in AP after they submitted the certificates. I see that the date on their status is changing every day, which I am hoping the embassy is passing their case from one desk to the next, until they reach the final destination hopefully to be approved. Thus a lesson to all of you, bring more documents than needed in the interview, as a matter of fact bring everything you can think of, outside the documents that are neccessary - just in case. I'm pretty sure my relatives would have been approved if they had the certificates with them on the day of the interview. Because the CO told them everything else is fine.
You have had to finish high school as a regular student, when you were supposed to finish. A GED later is not accepted. That is what I understand.
Good luck to all.