• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AP Related Cases

Glory be to God....my visa was approved today.its been a long wait my God am so happy..thanks to everyone here who made this happened.god bless everybody specially those who are yet to go for their appointment
Congratulations Kul jay! Pray for us who are still stuck on AP.

Hello ,
I've also got AP , my interview was great everything got smooth all my papers were submitted the only problem is that the consulate doesn't received my police record even though I was at the police station and ask them to send it a month before the interview ( We only can ask the police to sent it directly to the consulate , there is no chance to deliver it by myself ) so the consular told me to contact them via email to ask if the paper arrived, then my visa will be approved.
So I went today again to the police station and they resend it to the consulate .
I realize that I'm at risky situation since the time is running away , I'm concern that it will last after Sep. 30
In your opinion how long the AP would last if I only have a missing document? ( It will be process faster ? )
Case number : EU34XXX
Thank you for any comment

Hello ,
I've also got AP , my interview was gre..............................
Case number : EU34XXX
Thank you for any comment
Relax. It won't take time. AP for missing documents is totally different from AAP. After you submit your missing paper, it will take 1-2 weeks or a bit more coz they need to assign a new number for you and that time varies from one embassy to another. Good luck!

Hello
I guess I have too complicated issue:
My interview was on 10th of June, everything was going well, and they even told that they will give me my visa, but I have to change my passport before entering to USA, and then CO asked me to bring I-134 to issue my visa, so i gave it on 26 of June, and till now no news, and also my medical examination is expiring after 1 month. what can i do for this situation.
Thanks

Hello
My interview was on 10th of June, everything was going well, and they even told that they will give me my visa, but I have to change my passport before entering to USA, and then CO asked me to bring I-134 to issue my visa, so i gave it on 26 of June, and till now no news, and also my medical examination is expiring after 1 month. what can i do for this situation.
Thanks
I am not an expert of AP issues but I believe there has not been much time elapsed since you gave them the new passport. 3rd-4th of July was a national holiday and that,s why I think you should still be relaxed to wait a couple more days.

I am not an expert of AP issues but I believe there has not been much time elapsed since you gave them the new passport. 3rd-4th of July was a national holiday and that,s why I think you should still be relaxed to wait a couple more days.
Thanks for your answer, but I didn't give my passport, they asked me to bring just Affidavit of support, and passport they told me to change after getting my visa, because I'm from EU but working in Kuwait.

I am sorry but I am lost in this. Could you please give sone more details? Anybody who understood is welcome to answer though.
Thanks for your answer, but I didn't give my passport, they asked me to bring just Affidavit of support, and passport they told me to change after getting my visa, because I'm from EU but working in Kuwait.
sprey

Hello
Thanks
When AP is not resolved within the month of the interview the visa slot goes back to KCC. You probably need to wait for reallocation of the new visa slot next month, or for a visa becoming available at the embassy.
As for the medicals, I am not sure. Try to reach embassy to ask them directly.

I am sorry but I am lost in this. Could you please give sone more details? Anybody who understood is welcome to answer though.

sprey
I'm from EU country but temporary working in Kuwait, so I made my interview in Kuwait, and in the interview the CO, asked me to do 2 things to issue my visa, one of them was the Affidavit of Support, and another one change my passport, but because my medical examination is expiring 2nd of August and i'm not in my country they told me they will give me my visa in this my passport, but I must change it eider before traveling to US eider there in the Embassy once I reach.

When AP is not resolved within the month of the interview the visa slot goes back to KCC. You probably need to wait for reallocation of the new visa slot next month, or for a visa becoming available at the embassy.
As for the medicals, I am not sure. Try to reach embassy to ask them directly.
Thanks Sensei-San, how I understand, they will not answer within soon, which mean I have to make new medical Examination.

I güreş
I'm from EU country but temporary working in Kuwait, so I made my interview in Kuwait, and in the interview the CO, asked me to do 2 things to issue my visa, one of them was the Affidavit of Support, and another one change my passport, but because my medical examination is expiring 2nd of August and i'm not in my country they told me they will give me my visa in this my passport, but I must change it eider before traveling to US eider there in the Embassy once I reach.[/QUOTE I guess this will all depend on when and what you will hear from the embassy. You can decide the best option thereafter

Thanks Sensei-San, how I understand, they will not answer within soon, which mean I have to make new medical Examination.
Did you try calling them?
I wonder how people go about it. There are a lot of APs for Iranian cases, for example. Many of them last for several months.
We have a good friend from Iranian forums. Let's ask him.

@utopia , what do good people of Iran do when they are on AP and their medical expire? Do they make a new one? Do they need to show this new medical to the embassy? Please help us out.

Tatevik - Kuwait Embassy will take 3 working days to reply. This is standard particularly this time of the year when they are dealing with a large number of non-immigrant cases ( F1, B1/B2 etc.) . I hope you emailed them at this address: kuwaitiv@state.gov

Tatevik - Kuwait Embassy will take 3 working days to reply. This is standard particularly this time of the year when they are dealing with a large number of non-immigrant cases ( F1, B1/B2 etc.) . I hope you emailed them at this address: kuwaitiv@state.gov
Thanks for information, I sent to that address, and today is 4th day but nothing yet :(

Hi All,
My friend is currently in AP. How can he check the status? From ceac he types his case number and chooses immigrant visa, but it says that the case number is invalid, but he is sure that the case number is correct. Maybe there is another possibility to check his visa status?