• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AP Related Cases

hello guys...good news for me, the embassy just called me..they said their almost done with my administrative processing but i should go and get a new medical exams done since the old one expired in march to complete my case
Hi Kul Jay, how long have been on AP?

@britsimon,if you look at ceac file there is 3 big update for Iranian in Ankara ,Abu dhabi and Yerevan in date of ( 20 March,ANK - 17 APR,ABD - 19 may YRN ).

What is your vision about it?

@britsimon,if you look at ceac file there is 3 big update for Iranian in Ankara ,Abu dhabi and Yerevan in date of ( 20 March,ANK - 17 APR,ABD - 19 may YRN ).

What is your vision about it?

Hi, I am curious; are the ceac files public or did @Britsimon perform magic to extract the data?

Glory be to God....my visa was approved today.its been a long wait my God am so happy..thanks to everyone here who made this happened.god bless everybody specially those who are yet to go for their appointment
Congratsss! your post gave me some hope. Next week it will be 7 months on AP.