• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AOS Only

hi friends,
I didn't receive that 2nd letter yet, do you know why? I'm dv 2015 AF25xxx from Egypt . Although I did ds-260 in end of June 2014 as AOS . Please advise

Hi guys.. just wanted to know... CN for principal applicant and his/her children and spouse( called derivatives) are same or not?

I didn't receive anything only the confirmation page after I submitted the DS-260.
I appreciate your opinion

You should have received by now though if you submitted your form in June, could it have gone into your spam box? At the end of the day, not having the 2NL will not a negative impact on your AOS application.

Hi,
I filed my AOS on October 2nd and my check is not cashed since now. I am really worried about what can be the reason for this. I know that my file is complete and my number is current in Ocotber, and the package is delivered on October 2nd. So, there shouldn't be any problem with the documents. Can you help plzzzzz.
P.S. I am DV lottery winner my case number is 2015AS2XXX

Hi,
I filed my AOS on October 2nd and my check is not cashed since now. I am really worried about what can be the reason for this. I know that my file is complete and my number is current in Ocotber, and the package is delivered on October 2nd. So, there shouldn't be any problem with the documents. Can you help plzzzzz.
P.S. I am DV lottery winner my case number is 2015AS2XXX

That is normal. I'm guessing you haven't read the spreadsheet linked from the first post in this thread where it explains that you could have filed earlier and also has links to timelines for this year and previous years. You should read that - asap.

That is normal. I'm guessing you haven't read the spreadsheet linked from the first post in this thread where it explains that you could have filed earlier and also has links to timelines for this year and previous years. You should read that - asap.
Thank you so much for answering. Actually I found it one week ago and then started taking the average of the time between sending the case to Chicago Lock-box and receiving notice of action. It seemed that most of the people received their NOA in about 14 days. So, I started worrying. I hope I will receive it next week at most.

Thank you so much for answering. Actually I found it one week ago and then started taking the average of the time between sending the case to Chicago Lock-box and receiving notice of action. It seemed that most of the people received their NOA in about 14 days. So, I started worrying. I hope I will receive it next week at most.

Mine was 17 days, and others have been longer....

Dear fellow AOS applicants, I just checked the spreadsheet and it appears not a single soul has interview scheduled so far. Is this true or folks are just waiting to complete the interview before reporting?

Dear fellow AOS applicants, I just checked the spreadsheet and it appears not a single soul has interview scheduled so far. Is this true or folks are just waiting to complete the interview before reporting?
I haven't still received the NOA. Long way to interview :D

Hi everyone,

I am new here and have used others' posts to educate myself on preparing my AOS application. Thanks to all of you! I have though a question and hope you could share your experience with me.

In form I-485 part 3, what would be the correct answer to "Have you ever applied for permanent resident status in the U.S."? I submitted my DS-260 a couple months ago and got the 2nd NL from KCC. Now wonder if submission of DS-260 would count as if I have applied for permanent resident status which in this case the answer to the above question should be yes. Any thoughts on this?

Hi everyone,

I am new here and have used others' posts to educate myself on preparing my AOS application. Thanks to all of you! I have though a question and hope you could share your experience with me.

In form I-485 part 3, what would be the correct answer to "Have you ever applied for permanent resident status in the U.S."? I submitted my DS-260 a couple months ago and got the 2nd NL from KCC. Now wonder if submission of DS-260 would count as if I have applied for permanent resident status which in this case the answer to the above question should be yes. Any thoughts on this?

I think you should consider the DS260 and the I485 as two parts of one application process - the current application. Therefore your answer would be no....