• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AOS Only

Sure, I will follow as you said. Thanks a ton.
Your case number is current for october 2014. You can enjoy your green card by the end of october or nov 2014 if everything goes fine.
If you haven't done medical test You and your wife should find immigration doctor near your area and do the medical as it will take 1-2 weeks to get I-693 (I-693,Report of Medical Examination) form filled by immigration docs.
AOS form filling is hectic and time consuming.
Form G-325A, Biographic Information, where you will fill the jobs you did legally.
Police report from nepal and clearance report from the city you currently reside.

During interview you may carry those w-2 and tax returns atleast for three years.
Since you are F1 student they may ask for valid I-20 and sealed transcript.

Your case number is current for october 2014. You can enjoy your green card by the end of october or nov 2014 if everything goes fine.
If you haven't done medical test You and your wife should find immigration doctor near your area and do the medical as it will take 1-2 weeks to get I-693 (I-693,Report of Medical Examination) form filled by immigration docs.
AOS form filling is hectic and time consuming.
Form G-325A, Biographic Information, where you will fill the jobs you did legally.
Police report from nepal and clearance report from the city you currently reside.

During interview you may carry those w-2 and tax returns atleast for three years.
Since you are F1 student they may ask for valid I-20 and sealed transcript.

No police reports needed for AoS cases.

It is essential that people read the instructions from the spreadsheet (linked from the first post in this thread), so that they get the whole accurate story.

Hi everyone,

I've been waiting for my 2NL for more than two months. Yesterday I sent an email to KCC and got this from them:
Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

I hope they process it soon!

Could you help, please?
I am filling out the i-765 form. For question #16 in this form, should I write down (c) (9) as an answer???? Thank you.

Also, for question #15, should I write down " Student: Post Completion (OPT)" or "Adjustment Applicant" as my answer???? Thank you.

Also, for question #15, should I write down " Student: Post Completion (OPT)" or "Adjustment Applicant" as my answer???? Thank you.

That should be what your current status is, which I'm assuming is Student OPT. You can't claim "Adjustment Applicant" as your current status because your adjustment application hasn't been submitted or accepted yet.

Thanks. How about "adjusment applicant while holding a F1_OPT"??

It should be your status as currently shown in the USCIS system! It's not rocket science. Adjustment applicant is not a status granted to you by USCIS. I don't know why you're going back and forth on this.

Hi everyone,

I finally received my 2nd notification letter today. The email has two attachments, one of which reads "Thank you for informing us..." and the other one is a form that has to be posted along with the cashiers cheque.

Have a great long weekend!

Not wanting to get in to a disagreement on which is correct really as I think either is correct, the answer is (c) (9) and can be written either way, I submitted my wife's with the blank () on the left and it worked just fine

Has your wife received the EAD card? Until she does, you really can say 'it worked fine'. Of course she will most likely receive the card at the end of the day as they will likely over look it as an error.

I'm not interested in any form of argument either, but I feel a need to point out what I consider to be an error. Each box and digit that goes into them has a specific meaning.

Has your wife received the EAD card? Until she does, you really can say 'it worked fine'. Of course she will most likely receive the card at the end of the day as they will likely over look it as an error.

I'm not interested in any form of argument either, but I feel a need to point out what I consider to be an error. Each box and digit that goes into them has a specific meaning.

I actually think either () (c) (9) or (c) (9)() are both fine, the original point/intention was to make sure that abbasali didn't use "(C)(0)(9)" as that wouldn't work, as for your question of will this work my wife has held an EAD previously as spouse of an L1, that I-765 was filed with () (a) (18) (card was issued) and again this time using () (c) (9), each filing was done by different immigration attorneys/offices and I know some people are rolling their eyes and asking why are you wasting your money on an attorney but in my case my employer requires us to use their choice of attorney for all immigration matters, they could both be both wrong on how the completed the form but I'm of the mindset that as long as the code is right, USCIS won't be concerned with whether or nor the code is right or left justified.