• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 winners from Sri Lanka

Hi Britsimon

As per the interview, Consular officer has approved my wife visa & they took all passports( full family) & asked to submit new I134form to process myself & 2 child visa. we have submitted it(I134 & proof) on 4th of September to embassy guard room. I need help regarding below questions.

So - how they contact us ,is it via phone or mail.
- are there any way to check dv visa online
- if so how do we check it.
- is this mean we are on AP

Case - 2014AS000104**

I saw on another thread you checked Ceac and it is issued - so it sounds like you are all set!

I saw on another thread you checked Ceac and it is issued - so it sounds like you are all set!

Thanks for helping.

I was search details in different threats, however I got details how to check online & it's shows like that. so I should expect call from them.

I will explain all my interview experience later for others to know,

Thanks again britsimon.

Thanks for helping.

I was search details in different threats, however I got details how to check online & it's shows like that. so I should expect call from them.

I will explain all my interview experience later for others to know,

Thanks again britsimon.

Yep, I expect they will call once your visa is printed. Congrats!

Untitled.png
Yep, I expect they will call once your visa is printed. Congrats!

Hi Britsimon

I have attached CEAC status regarding our visa & it's also mentioned that visa has been printed. but I got call to Colombo Embassy today but the person who answered was told that we have to wait until embassy call to us but the thing is in this situation 30th of September all will be finished. so if they already approved(Issued as CEAC) is it effect to the this time frame are they can contact us after the September 30th.

View attachment 175

Hi Britsimon

I have attached CEAC status regarding our visa & it's also mentioned that visa has been printed. but I got call to Colombo Embassy today but the person who answered was told that we have to wait until embassy call to us but the thing is in this situation 30th of September all will be finished. so if they already approved(Issued as CEAC) is it effect to the this time frame are they can contact us after the September 30th.

They won't wait much longer to call you - maybe a few days. Just relax, it will be fine.

Yep, they should be calling you soon. And even if they call after Sept 30th, you're still good as long as the visa gets issued before the end of the FY.

Reactions: CWH
They won't wait much longer to call you - maybe a few days. Just relax, it will be fine.

Hi Britsimon
Still we haven't received call from embassy but that CEAC status date has been updated as 17th September. status mentioned same (Issued). do you have any idea about date update.

Hi Britsimon
Still we haven't received call from embassy but that CEAC status date has been updated as 17th September. status mentioned same (Issued). do you have any idea about date update.
Many people have been updated on the 17th so just be patient u will get ur visa probably there is a queue for the print out of ur visa...

Hi Britsimon

It depends on the embassy, but generally you can expect at least 3 or 4 days to print the visa. I guess they will then call you to say to pick it up. Patience is a requirement...

It depends on the embassy, but generally you can expect at least 3 or 4 days to print the visa. I guess they will then call you to say to pick it up. Patience is a requirement...

Hi

No Call up to now, why they getting too late to inform issued visa, only 4 working days available. Will they post our passport? as per Sm1smom after September 30 will they inform for issued visa status members?

Hi

No Call up to now, why they getting too late to inform issued visa, only 4 working days available. Will they post our passport? as per Sm1smom after September 30 will they inform for issued visa status members?

That is really odd. Contact the embassy...