• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 - South America and The Caribbean winners

Maybe they meant to write that Venezuelans are the biggest winners in South America?
The news also wrote that Venezuelans "break records of winners in SA" and that isn't true either. All that comes from a Intermediary agency that wants people to believe that thanks to them, venezuelans have bigger chances in DV Lottery... b*****t

The news also wrote that Venezuelans "break records of winners in SA" and that isn't true either. All that comes from a Intermediary agency that wants people to believe that thanks to them, venezuelans have bigger chances in DV Lottery... b*****t

And it mentions that you have to give up if you lose your entry number (again no longer correct) - so that I am sure will encourage people to use an intermediary - and to pay well for that pointless service. Hmmm - I wonder if there is an agenda there..... - Doh!

I'm actually from Venezuela (but living in the U.S so doing AOS) and my number is 22XX...in other words, I am freaking out. I really don't know if I have a chance here, even if I am current in September. :(:(:(. Has anyone heard of a case where one in my position has received the GC before 30 September (the cut-off date to get one, I believe)? Thanks!

I'm actually from Venezuela (but living in the U.S so doing AOS) and my number is 22XX...in other words, I am freaking out. I really don't know if I have a chance here, even if I am current in September. :(:(:(. Has anyone heard of a case where one in my position has received the GC before 30 September (the cut-off date to get one, I believe)? Thanks!

AOS in one month is possible - you have to get your paperwork ready to file as soon as the VB is relesased - and then you would need some luck and persistance to get your case pushed through. First of all though you need to go current. I can imagine it is a nervous time for you - as it is for all who are waiting to go current - good luck.

I assume the username is from a motorbike? Nice bikes. I ride a Ducati Multistrada myself!

Have you any chance to do CP? I don't know if I'm wrong but i think it's safer...

Guys,

I manually checked CEAC recently from cases SA 1600 - 1750 and there was only 21 cases that exist. The rest I assume are holes. I understand there may be some doing AOS and these are not included, but it should be a good sign for us high CNs. As it progresses towards the end, the response rate gets lower and lower. May God help us all to see Current in the next VB.

Guys,

I manually checked CEAC recently from cases SA 1600 - 1750 and there was only 21 cases that exist. The rest I assume are holes. I understand there may be some doing AOS and these are not included, but it should be a good sign for us high CNs. As it progresses towards the end, the response rate gets lower and lower. May God help us all to see Current in the next VB.

Don't forget that the embassies update CEAC themselves - so it is possible that not all cases from 16-1750 are in CEAC yet. We will know more in about 10 days.