• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Two ways you can track your card, using USCIS tracking tool at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do( Here you use the receipt number that you got after paying that 165bucks) input it there and read whatever that pops up on your right.The other way is by simply logging in into your Elis account.

Just to note that the first link only works once the ELIS account has moved to "optimized". It won't recognise the receipt number before that.

Akelloh...how are you doing my friend? How is the States treating you?
hey jonge am good how about you am stil in kenya finishin on sum stuff but will be comin to obamaland in next month that is nov ,is evertythin ok with you bro ? take care and God bless you mate

i checked the status not yet optimized its two weeks have it taken long

Usually 1-2 months... I believe has been around one month more recently... So still on track, no worries
Once it reaches optimized it's fast, around a week and you should have your green card.

Hello everyone... I have a question... Wat documents does the Office of driving license needs in order to get an appointment for a driving license test if u are a fresh immigrant

Hi Guys....sorry i was away ...on mission..these job things...but am back now.Changed my POE to Pennsylvania so please any1 heading same direction o already there i would really wanna link up.:)
On other news could any1 kindly tell me if i can pay the $330 for processing my green card n posting just after i arrive on the other side ama that would be against the rules?I cant seem to be able to get it done online one way o the other!Thanks in advance!

Hi Guys....sorry i was away ...on mission..these job things...but am back now.Changed my POE to Pennsylvania so please any1 heading same direction o already there i would really wanna link up.:)
On other news could any1 kindly tell me if i can pay the $330 for processing my green card n posting just after i arrive on the other side ama that would be against the rules?I cant seem to be able to get it done online one way o the other!Thanks in advance!

If you're talking about the $165 GC processing fee, yes you can make the payment after your arrival in the US.