• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 AOS Only - New Thread

I know some of you might want to know this breaking news.
I just got a text message noticing my status just changed 30 mins ago.
I could hear my heart pounding. I nervously opened the link......

I am in tears again, but this time it is all good ones. (Hope I didn't read it wrong).
I think this feeling is way better and fabulous than winning an Oscar award. It is not because I am becoming green, but it is the strength to fight the unknown to the end. No pain, no gain. I think I can relate to it well.

First, I want to start with a big thank you to Simon!!! It was because of you who used your own time to come up with two strong defending statement letters very quickly to have them reopen the case in such a short time. Also, many of you, including mom, boston_aos, Mammad, wreck_it_ralph, Kingkong, CWH, c1984, andyaos, betty 123, urbanite, kukilask, 2014Euro40xxx, vladekl5425, lfitis2be, tonyLA, hopper, Ngalob0123..... ,who have given me lots of great advices and supports, even I don't know you personally, but I thank you deeply from bottom of my heart.

2014 AOS journey of this post may stop here, but the bound among this 2014 AOS family will never end. I hope you all the best. Let me know if I can help you with anything in the future. Thank you! ^^

Congrats!! I am so happy for you.
Finally, have a happy ending of your DV 2014!
Enjoy! :D

I am in tears again, but this time it is all good ones. (Hope I didn't read it wrong).
I think this feeling is way better and fabulous than winning an Oscar award. It is not because I am becoming green, but it is the strength to fight the unknown to the end. No pain, no gain. I think I can relate to it well.

First, I want to start with a big thank you to Simon!!! It was because of you who used your own time to come up with two strong defending statement letters very quickly to have them reopen the case in such a short time. Also, many of you, including mom, boston_aos, Mammad, wreck_it_ralph, Kingkong, CWH, c1984, andyaos, betty 123, urbanite, kukilask, 2014Euro40xxx, vladekl5425, lfitis2be, tonyLA, hopper, Ngalob0123..... ,who have given me lots of great advices and supports, even I don't know you personally, but I thank you deeply from bottom of my heart.

2014 AOS journey of this post may stop here, but the bound among this 2014 AOS family will never end. I hope you all the best. Let me know if I can help you with anything in the future. Thank you! ^^
AAAAAAAAAWESOME!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! :D Let's all of us have some drinks now! ;p P.S. Vodka? ;p Me and my Wife are Polish.

Phew! Finally. We can all sleep now. Enjoy your new status. You should get your card very soon :)

How rewarding??? Symbolic example…Upon lending @ JFK airport, after long and exhausting trip this Sunday, for the first time I did not have to line up at the “Visitors /Visas” (huuuuuuuge) line! Instead, I was directed to go to the “US Citizens and Permanent Residents” line!!!
And, for the first time, smiling IO (instead of “Enjoy your visit”) greeted me with “Welcome Back Home!!!”
Needless to say, I cried!
I CAN'T WAIT TO USE THAT BENEFIT TOO! No waiting in the line... and standard tax deduction as compared to mandatory itemized tax deduction. Sweet.

Finally. I can catch up with you guys. Group hugs for happy ending.:p
Congratulations from the bottom of my heart! I am so glad for you:D As of this date, I would like you to be known as Heroine jj777 in tribute to your well-fought battle. :cool: Seriously, although full of drama, there was a valuable lesson in your story at least for me. Enjoy your LPR status and thanks for sharinng this great news!:)

I think I need a diploma from AOS thread :D
Just like the one of @franko on on EU39k cn !!!!
I love AOS I enjoyed reading mom and simon, post as well as all the forumers....
We had nice moments in here sharing and consolating and supporting each other ...
AOS2014 rocks ;)

I think I need a diploma from AOS thread :D
Just like the one of @franko on on EU39k cn !!!!
I love AOS I enjoyed reading mom and simon, post as well as all the forumers....
We had nice moments in here sharing and consolating and supporting each other ...
AOS2014 rocks ;)
and i missed the times that you guys helped predicting/analyzing the cut-off numbers. down times, up times and you all were filled with hopes and dreams. when july bulletin came out, i was too eager to know the cut-off numbers and i completely forgot that there were two DV tables. i looked at the above table (aug) instead and my body was numb and was so disappointed that the cutoffs hadn't moved up one bit. then my sister reminded me that i looked at the wrong table and she scrolled down to see 13,350 for AS! man, it was a body rush all in a sudden. we were excited but at the same time sad for those who missed out.

even though it's not my own journey, i will always cherish this one and a half years of memories here with great people in this great online community! once agian, congrats to all 2014 AOS applicants/LPRs :) i will hang around here hoping i could help others not much or less, and perhaps to participate here as a 2016 AOS applicant! good luck to you all!

Back to decision again saying they mailed another welcome notice :confused: How many notices am I getting lol