• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 - Africa winners

Tew

Where are you all? I feel like I'm the only one on this forum! :p

Please register and post your case number and country of chargeability so we can support each other through this process :)

I am from Uganda and am a proud winner of DV 2014

Am called Ivan and am a proud winner of DV 2014

2014AF00015XXX ( Uganda)
Entry Checked: 05.01.2013

dv 2014 winner

I am a dv2014 winner and my case number is 2014af31xxx. I have a little problem. I came into the us on a bi visa. I am presently visiting the united states. I came in on 26th of march 2013 and was suppose to return to nigeria on the 26th of may 2013. Luckily for me, i won the dv lottery, can i adjust my status inside the us instead of going back to nigeria????

I don't think you can adjust from a B1 visa. Confirm it but I'm pretty sure.

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

Dv 2014 kenya

2014AF00011XXX
Entry Checked: 05.01.2013
Forms sent to KCC: 05.06.2013
Forms reach KCC: on 05.08 or 05.09

DV2013 from Tanzania :)

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me lol)
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - Not Yet
Police Clearance - Not Yet
Medicals - Not Yet
Interviews - Hopefully in mid-August
Visa Pick up - Hopefully in mid-August
Port of Entry - New York JFK

Am i supposed to include the notification letter together with the forms when am sending them back to Kentucky

Thanks

You send the 2nd page of the notification letter (the one with your address and barcode only).

I am a dv2014 winner and my case number is 2014af31xxx. I have a little problem. I came into the us on a bi visa. I am presently visiting the united states. I came in on 26th of march 2013 and was suppose to return to nigeria on the 26th of may 2013. Luckily for me, i won the dv lottery, can i adjust my status inside the us instead of going back to nigeria????

Please search for any AOS thread and ask this question they might be able to answer you very well so that you dont stay there illegally and end up being denied your visa. Being a Nigerian that case number is too high so hurry up and know your fate before 26th of May.

Am i supposed to include the notification letter together with the forms when am sending them back to Kentucky

Thanks

Sorry, Yes the last part of the notification letter which has the bar code has to be sent along with the DSP122 and the DS230 forms only but dont forget to write your case number on the right top corner of each form

Thanks sm1smom for the correction Thanx alot

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the bar code page of the notification letter is supposed to be included with the forms going back to KCC. Last year's notification letter indicated the bar code section of the letter should be sent to KCC and I'm guessing its not different for this year.

No just the DSP122 and the DS230 forms only but dont forget to write your case number on the right top corner of each form

I believe the bar code page of the notification letter is supposed to be included with the forms going back to KCC. Last year's notification letter indicated the bar code section of the letter should be sent to KCC and I'm guessing its not different for this year.

Yes Ma'am,,, it has to sent as well. I have corrected my post and thank you for being keen and kind enough to correct me.