• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 winner - please help

help

hello guys i'm randomly select for further process and i sent ma all document to KCC but there was a problem when i sent ma document i sent a wrong E-mail and postal code and still now i couldn't get any information from KCC i don't no what i have to do pls tell me something
waiting u...............

hello guys i'm randomly select for further process and i sent ma all document to KCC but there was a problem when i sent ma document i sent a wrong E-mail and postal code and still now i couldn't get any information from KCC i don't no what i have to do pls tell me something
waiting u...............

I don't know that much about the process. I used DHL to do a hand delivery of my forms. Maybe you should try that. Then email them to see if they have you on file.

please hel me, i sent my docs to kcc in July by post. Am from Africa - my case number is 2013AF00064**** I never got a notification to confirm if they received my documents, what am I supposed to do. ps help me with the kcc email

I sent mine thru post as well and had to call them to inquire if the forms have been received, please call The Kentucky Consular Center telephone number is 606-526-7500 (7:30am until 4:00pm EST), or send E-mail inquiry to KCCDV@state.gov they will ask about your date of birth then they will confirm. Its cheap to call by the way. and if you send an email make sure you put the date of birth and case number plus the full names of the winner. sawasawa alafu njoo forum ya east africa kuna mambo mazuri sana uko you will learn alot as well http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548575-Dv-2013-kenyan-selectees-report-here!!!!/page81

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting u...............

Please call KCC and ask if they received your forms and then tell them you made a mistake either by sending another form which can be done thru E-mail to KCCDV@state.gov (fill in the the DS230 and scan them then send to KCC) you dont need to thru courier. Again about receiving the 2NL dont worry you will check it out the same way you did when you were checking if you won.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it is not enough to simply email the baby's birth certificate as suggested. You need to update your information by sending out a new set of forms, including the baby's birth certificate. You can however send the forms, birth certificate, baby's photo to KCC via email if you want to save on postal cost or if you want prove of delivery, then you need to mail them in. KCC will not simply include the baby's birth certificate on the file they will be sending to your applicable embassy if there are no forms filed out indicating the baby's addition to your entry.

I just called the KCC and they said this to me:

You must submit DS230 forms for the baby, as well as birth certificate. You can simply email them and they will be attached to the application. The lady on the phone said that they will make a note on the application to say that they have added the baby.

I just called the KCC and they said this to me:

You must submit DS230 forms for the baby, as well as birth certificate. You can simply email them and they will be attached to the application. The lady on the phone said that they will make a note on the application to say that they have added the baby.

Yeah! Exactly what I was talking about.