• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

@Mele think @Jummy might have some infos to give to us on how she entered her entry last year cos she s a winner in DV 2012.Think she s a 9ja?what do you think?

That'll be ok....But haven't ceen any1 wit dat ID/post from user: Jummy

@Mele you can check other post she s there,i even asked her when she entered her entry she told me Oct 27 2010. While edudie another 9ja she said she entered her entry Nov 2 2010.So i guess we re getting some infos from those winners from 9ja.Research continues,i know its pure luck to win as DOS says,but at thesame some particular of entry time or dates orcounts as we have seen in recents winners and past winners,so we 9ja go dull ourselves this,since we don dey get DOS tricks?

@Mele let us talk off forum,you know my email to reach me include your email so chat off forum?i dey communicate with some 9ja 4rm this forum in LAG on fone.

Just because you did not have a perfect picture doesn't mean you were denied, you just weren't selected. My photo was not perfect, it had slight shadows and it was a few cm off but still I got selected for further processing. Masking IP or not, they can track you easily if they felt like it, anybody in the world. Why would they waste time and spend money to track you? Good question... They won't. They have better things to do then care about one individual from a country that does not involve the USA.

Agree with you there. When I look at the pictures of my friends who won (I entered them), I sometimes wonder why I spend so much time trying to fine-tune the available pictures to be perfect. These were picures that I least expected to be acceptable. One had a shadow at the back, the other had a patterned whte wall at the back, but they were selected. Sadly, there are a lot of "unknowns that we don't know" when we don't get selected, and all we can do is speculate :(

Agree with you there. When I look at the pictures of my friends who won (I entered them), I sometimes wonder why I spend so much time trying to fine-tune the available pictures to be perfect. These were picures that I least expected to be acceptable. One had a shadow at the back, the other had a patterned whte wall at the back, but they were selected. Sadly, there are a lot of "unknowns that we don't know" when we don't get selected, and all we can do is speculate :(

Agreed with you there are lot of unknowns.

DV 2013 is around the corner let hope and prepare for that.

@LoveAmerica and @Samsuni if what you guys are saying concerning your photo.A shadow on the face or background of the photo and you guys truly got selected,then i think DOS is not honest based on photo requirement or specification on photos,cos your photo and datas is being checked twice 1.before the random and after selected.So i suppose DOS probably made a mistake to re check your photo or perhaps it was done intentional,afterall there was a redraw and anything could have happen,especially considering time factor ,maybe they dont have that time to re check photos and datas considering that you have submitted a qualified entry,to to me it is nonscence if is true that @LoveAmerica and @Samsuni that your photo were not that to meet up to the required specification of DV requirement with a shadow on the face or backgraound,well i still dont believe these.

Arekee we also cudnt believe they wud make an error in the draw..so it seems these guys are not perfect.they dnt ave time to check all the fotos..

I guess a duplicate entry is more of a disqualifying factor than slight imperfections on photos. In general, people do put strict procedures in place and do not regard them like they should. If the staff are unhappy or under paid, they really do not execute their jobs as mandated and bypass a lot of important issues.

@Styles and @Win dv, i think i would agree with @LoveAmerica and Samsuni concerning their photos cos anything can happen in DV considering the fact that it is an Administrator thing where you get much of humans errors,afterall its still a governmental stuff.I think DV is based on strictly.DOS preaches what they themselves are not practising.Well we are all humans with errors i wouldnt blame DOS like that concerning these errors,who knows maybe the staff were not paid or being given their allowances or bonus.So anything could still happen.I feel your guys its a true talk,there s a real sence in this?

Hi ,

tell me please what kind of confirmation KCC did send you via email? I have sent my forms, but I didn't receive anything. They said that everything will be send in ECS Entry check status, I can't understand how they sent you email with confirmation!! Did you pay the DOS fee, 440$?

Hi ,

tell me please what kind of confirmation KCC did send you via email? I have sent my forms, but I didn't receive anything. They said that everything will be send in ECS Entry check status, I can't understand how they sent you email with confirmation!! Did you pay the DOS fee, 440$?

U r mixing tins up... d email KCC sent was b4 the July 15th result & its sole purpose was to provide initial confirmation numbers to pples hu av discarded theirs as a result of the May 1st glitch. Confirmation Number sent by KCC then is now a bygone issue & irrelevant so far u av urs..

@ Arekee: Av messaged u...Thanks......

Glad 2c all this testimonies of KCC’s inconsistency on this photo issue. In the warning, they say if some1 fails to adhere to ANY of the strict photo specification, u’ll b disqualified. KCC av shown us some imprecision in their running. Thanks to witness for making us know this!!!!

Nevertheless, let’s just make sure things r done properly so as to avoid any ills. He hu aim @ d sky shoot higher than he hu aim @ d tr3.

@Mele and styles,dont worry guys,God will help us in DV 2013 i strongly believe that.Guys i think we need to get some info on how to go about DV 2013.I know it is still thesame rules and criterial DOS follow,but who knows there maybe some hidding rules that DOS use to disqualify applicant which they wont disclose to public most especially with the recent scenero whereby seeing some agents having over 800 entries and none seems to win and guys here are saying that it was due to double entries submitted which i dont think its all entries,but DOS might have used some other criterial to disqualify those entries,while they tell us that it was double entries submitted.So this is what we should be looking at.

@Mele and styles,dont worry guys,God will help us in DV 2013 i strongly believe that.Guys i think we need to get some info on how to go about DV 2013.I know it is still thesame rules and criterial DOS follow,but who knows there maybe some hidding rules that DOS use to disqualify applicant which they wont disclose to public most especially with the recent scenero whereby seeing some agents having over 800 entries and none seems to win and guys here are saying that it was due to double entries submitted which i dont think its all entries,but DOS might have used some other criterial to disqualify those entries,while they tell us that it was double entries submitted.So this is what we should be looking at.

Arekee, If d issue of KCC’s mass disqualification of entrants application submitted by AGENTS r confirmed, then same mailing address, phone number, email address shd b avoided.

Most agents(Fraud or not) will use their official mailing address, phone number & email instead of the applicants info so as to get info of selectees ahead of real applicants. So if thousands of applications bear thesame mailing address, phone # & email, its damn easy for KCC to automatically fish-out agents application. This 1 is even surer that IP issue.

@Mele and styles have you guys being seeing agents everywhere talking about DV 2013 which is not out,they claim to be collecting money from people by filling some local forms with their photos that would they help them to enter the program.