• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

@Mele how did you see the breakdown of results for Nigeria?

DV2012 is garbage entirely. But wat can we do???? The referee has blow d final whistle, players av to obey suit. DV2012 is bygone. Theres is no case of anybody who la8r check d ESC & sees that they av been selected few weeks la8r after d initial JUly15th results. SO DV2012 case is bygone & closed by KCC.

My photo never conforms to ALL the requirements for DV lottery.

Since DV 2009, av been using a paid services (usagcls.com) just to ensure a hitch-free registration + photo requirement + US IP. I later notice (2 weeks ago)that my photo doesn’t conform well & my DV2010 passport even av a shadow...those dude (usagcls) didn’t reject & notify me of the non-compliance. They just submitted it like that.....

This time around, i manage to read over travel.state warnings & d mistakes are noted & i’ll submit myself....i will just make sure i masked my IP before applying so as to avoid this issue of mass deletion from thesame IP( as some users proclaim) as a way 4 ‘em (KCC) to detect Agents fraud. http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?324365-Winning-chances-dv-lottery

It’s well noted that among the Countries with High Fraud Level (percent of entries which are illegitimate and therefore disqualified during selection process), 9igeria is among wit over 80%.. I won’t take any chance. Am using a mobile operator service with a static IP. That means all users of thesame mobile operator services will show the same IP throughout the country. So, i will avoid that whether it matters or not.

Just because you did not have a perfect picture doesn't mean you were denied, you just weren't selected. My photo was not perfect, it had slight shadows and it was a few cm off but still I got selected for further processing. Masking IP or not, they can track you easily if they felt like it, anybody in the world. Why would they waste time and spend money to track you? Good question... They won't. They have better things to do then care about one individual from a country that does not involve the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because you did not have a perfect picture doesn't mean you were denied, you just weren't selected. My photo was not perfect, it had slight shadows and it was a few cm off but still I got selected for further processing. Masking IP or not, they can track you easily if they felt like it, anybody in the world. Why would they waste time and spend money to track you? Good question... They won't. They have better things to do then care about one individual from a country that does not involve the USA.

Thank you 4dat precious input.....it’s been noted & much more appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mele and LoveAmerica whats going on?guys this is an open forum pls take things easy?@Mele LoveAmerica is a winner,so i guess we think of how to become the next DV 2013 winners.@Mele shey yoruba ni ye?joh e ma ba LoveAmerica surroh mo joooooohh.Shey e ti gbo?

Spoiled Brat!!!here u go again...u r just a dumb fool dat steer wheel only in 1 direction & always irresponsible in ur comment(s).

Firstly speak proper "english", me... don't... understandy... ya know?... lol

ME: According to A/S Carson, Nigeria is the most important country in Africa for the United States due to: the size of its population; enormous oil well, presence of hydro-carbons; peace keeping role in ECOWAS, especially in Sierra Leone and Liberia; its seat on the United Nations Security Council; along with the strength and size of its financial markets. Nigeria has enormous potential & having no United States presence in Northern Nigeria is akin to having no presence in Egypt and that is why the United States is considering opening a
Consulate in Kano, Nigeria i.e US will be having 3 consulate in Nigeria only..2 already exist!!!

And the US government really cares about tracking citizens from another country because?...
The information you just put down were just facts on the relationship between Nigeria and the US. Not the reason why the US government would track citizens from another country...

You really think Nigeria matters a lot to the United States?... No it doesn't... Nigeria is seen as a poor and poverty country in the eyes of Americans, what importance does it have for them? Nothing, that's why they don't care about having to do anything with their citizens besides green card interviews, gathering skilled workers and leeching money off Nigeria and so forth.

@Mele and LoveAmerica whats going on?guys this is an open forum pls take things easy?@Mele LoveAmerica is a winner,so i guess we think of how to become the next DV 2013 winners.@Mele shey yoruba ni ye?joh e ma ba LoveAmerica surroh mo joooooohh.Shey e ti gbo?

Thanks Omo Iya.....i got ur point.......i’ll blend to dat...........

@Mele think @Jummy might have some infos to give to us on how she entered her entry last year cos she s a winner in DV 2012.Think she s a 9ja?what do you think?