• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Congrats!! and thanks for your sincere wishes to team 2014... wish you all the best in the future as you start your new life!!! we thank God for a safe touch down.....Enjoy Dallas

Arrived in dallas on 1st we thank God for journey mercies.now its dopwn to business.All the best to 2014 guys.

New immigrants health ins. accessability

Hi good people.
Are new immigrants eligible to access Obama care immediately they land in the US?

This is US as i know it now. It's too much hassling. You have to make a good assessment of your life and potential at home. I have seen people saying our home countries are the same, but this may vary significantly from person to person. Many people abroad can't do much after paying for rent and groceries. I have it extremely easy here, i don't believe i can make more money in US than i do here, the only thing in it is for a good education for my kids, but i keep asking myself at what cost. Well, that explains my long absence from here. Am chilling for a long time, will see when June comes. Stay blessed and good luck y'all.

Catch me am curios about signature....which tests are these for 2013 that came late you missed your interview?

Secondly..does this mean you plan not to follow up your 2014 chance?You have indicated on your comment life there seems a hassle?Am just asking so that I can learn from your thoughts as well...

Hi good people.
Are new immigrants eligible to access Obama care immediately they land in the US?

Yes. If you don't have employment provided healthcare you must enroll for Obamacare or be liable for fines. I'm not sure how long you can delay that but I suggest enrolling sooner rather than later. Obamacare is not free, for my family (self, wife and child) plan costs without a subsidy are between $750 to $1500 per month. However, for anyone on a low income those costs are reduced greatly. It is worth checking your options (which vary by State) via this site. https://www.healthcare.gov/

Thanks for this great piece of info Britsimon....cheers

Yes. If you don't have employment provided healthcare you must enroll for Obamacare or be liable for fines. I'm not sure how long you can delay that but I suggest enrolling sooner rather than later. Obamacare is not free, for my family (self, wife and child) plan costs without a subsidy are between $750 to $1500 per month. However, for anyone on a low income those costs are reduced greatly. It is worth checking your options (which vary by State) via this site. https://www.healthcare.gov/

I still remember this day,i just turned one year old in the USA,Thanks God,its funny that on the day that i turned one year old its the same day that my wife and i met with Wankin master and his family

I still remember this day,i just turned one year old in the USA,Thanks God,its funny that on the day that i turned one year old its the same day that my wife and i met with Wankin master and his family

It was a pleasure to meet with this awesome couple. A dream come true.
All the best to all Forumates.

2014AF000054xx, visa picked up Mumbai India,A Nigeria living in India,anybody from Africa living in India finding problem with India PCC please i can be of help to you, email (josephodibo@gmail.com)....Interview peace of cake.P&P( patients and prayer) key to Dv program.Austin Texas 100% loading...

Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2014AF54xx 01 BMB
Case Creation Date: 01-Nov-2012
Status Updated Date: 24-Jan-2014

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

I am sorry i havent been active in this forum for some time now. I am ok and i thank God for everything. Have my own apartment, a car and i am now in my second semester in College paid by the government. i hope that i will be visiting you people to see whats going on here

Hi good people.

My daughter got the MEDICAID she can go to see the doctor for free, the dentist as well. You immediately apply for your child otherwise its expensive to pay a doctor without insurance.

Hi all, please advice on how else i get to pay USCIS 165$ if i have no credit or debit card nor an account in the US and my host is not being positive about using their account to make the payment. Thank you
Why cant you get here first then buy a visa card at any walmart load it with 165$ then pay for your GC dont worry at all

I am sorry i havent been active in this forum for some time now. I am ok and i thank God for everything. Have my own apartment, a car and i am now in my second semester in College paid by the government. i hope that i will be visiting you people to see whats going on here
Glory be to god.

We thank God for your life. I have learnt alot from your posts. Its good to hear testimonies of what the Lord is doing in peoples lives on the other side of the atlantic. It gives hope and faith to us who are yet to start the journey. well done to you and the daughter.

hi Makiki, that's good progress already reaping the fruits.