• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2007 winner from Ukraine

oksana1477

Hello.
I'm wondering if there is any way you can answer my question.
My sister won a DV 2007 lottery and we filled out all of the paperwork that came to us. Now we are just waiting for a long time (since may). How long should we wait? Should we be calling somewhere now? I know a couple, who's paperwork got lost and it took them a long time to come to US. I don't want my sister to be one of them...
What should we do now?
Thank you.
oksana :confused:

oksana1477 said:
Hello.
I'm wondering if there is any way you can answer my question.
My sister won a DV 2007 lottery and we filled out all of the paperwork that came to us. Now we are just waiting for a long time (since may). How long should we wait? Should we be calling somewhere now? I know a couple, who's paperwork got lost and it took them a long time to come to US. I don't want my sister to be one of them...
What should we do now?
Thank you.
oksana :confused:

It helps if you could mention what is her case number. You don't have to put the full case number. For example mine is AF28xxx. What is hers? The case number will tell you when you should expect an interview or something back from KCC.

Good luck,

Hi, bizzo
I realized that you’re No. is AF28xxx -If I may ask you that when you think - should be getting your interview since my No is also AF28xxx and I have not gotten any reply form the DV center yet !!!!!!

hi oksana,

did you send via normal post or any special express mail such as FedEx or UPS. if so you no need to worry but for normal post you can ask the KCC calling (001 606 526 7500 then press 1) or e-mail to (kccdv@state.gov)- that perhapes they have recieved it or not. By the way how you that you should wait till May. is your sisters Case Number is higher.

Cu015766 said:
Hi, bizzo
I realized that you’re No. is AF28xxx -If I may ask you that when you think - should be getting your interview since my No is also AF28xxx and I have not gotten any reply form the DV center yet !!!!!!

Hi Cu015766,
The progression for this year looks similar to last year DV2006. Unless things pick up soon, I expect my interview during July-August 2007. Probably your will be in the same period too.

Oksana, here are the good forums for you:

www.govorimpro.us
www.privet.com
www.visaforyou.org/green-card

In any case - it really depends on your sister's case number. The higher it is, the later the interview. The interview will only be scheduled after her number becomes current:

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3100.html

EUROPE 10,400 --- which means that the numbers 10,400 and below may be scheduled for an interview in February or later.

She should gather all the documents for the interview in advance, and you can always call/email KCC to find out when the interview is (but only after her number becomes current). You can always email them to find out if KCC got her forms.