• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2007 Tracker

One cant file AOS unless visa number becomes available.Yes,if you can't extend H1-B then CP would be only available option.In your case,I guess take few months break and then startover.

Good Luck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife got her letter 2 days ago. Case #2007AF...17***

I have an H1B and my employer just filed my PERM labor certification with DOL. Based on the case #, Should we go the AOS or CP route? My wife starts her residency in June 2007 and we hope to have this finished by then. what do you guys think

hello everyone,

I would like to know about letter of support needed during interview if selected.

can my friend wirte a letter and show his W2 earning statements and say that I will support him or her financially until he or she gets a stable job in USA.

KCC emailed me that they are not authorized to help on this issue.

thank you.

Dv 2007

Hello everyone,

Has anyone received NL recently? Haven't received any yet but I'm still hopeful. Looks like the most recent receipt was end of April :confused: This was my 8th attempt :mad:

Anyone from Middle East got DV2007 winning letter?

Anyone from middle east won DV2007? Pls reply. I am eagerly waiting for a letter in my mail box.

I got the letter yesterday!

I just received the notification letter for the dv lottery 2007. Sent back the forms to KCC an hour ago..woohoo.

God i hope this dose not drag on for months and months

EU12xxx

Hi everyone,
Any experiences in AOS in the philadelphia region? How long did it take? Does it really matter that they are backlogged with I-485? I am asking these questions because i want to know if they treat the lottery based I-485 differently from the other I-485 like the employment based.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worried

Congrats 2 all the winners... well just wondering if any one from EastAfrica i.e Kenya have got their GC as yet.. thanx :confused:

dv2007 winner

hi I'm from middle east (egypt) and I got the notification letter my case number DVAF00004xxx
the letter dated 6 of April, but I have got the letter exactly 10 of May and I just sent back the 2 forms 122,230 for few hours and only 1 pic 50m by 50m , is it right or I had to do some thing else.. because its first time for me here, and your terminologies made me confused (CP and AOS ) and I do not know what does it means?

Consular Processing (CP)

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I was going to pursue Adjustment of Status (AOS). Well, on advice from my lawyer, I have decided to pursue Consular Processing (CP) after all. My main concern was how to return to the US if something went wrong during the interview at the consulate. Apparently, I can use my AP (from the employment-based case) or an H-1 visa to enter in such a scenario.

We should be ready to send all the forms to KCC in 2-3 weeks or so.

I'll keep you guys posted.

ahmedalishrif said:
hi I'm from middle east (egypt) and I got the notification letter my case number DVAF00004xxx
the letter dated 6 of April, but I have got the letter exactly 10 of May and I just sent back the 2 forms 122,230 for few hours and only 1 pic 50m by 50m , is it right or I had to do some thing else.. because its first time for me here, and your terminologies made me confused (CP and AOS ) and I do not know what does it means?
You did everything right. If it's only you in the case, then you would have 2 forms to send back with 1 picture.
CP is Consular Processing outside US.
AOS is Adjustment of Status for winners who are in United States with some status.
Good luck!

Anahit said:
You did everything right. If it's only you in the case, then you would have 2 forms to send back with 1 picture.
CP is Consular Processing outside US.
AOS is Adjustment of Status for winners who are in United States with some status.
Good luck!
many thanks man but do u know when they will send me the second letter, and also if i did every thing right, they must send the second letter or it depend on other things???
note:- KCC recieved my reply on 19.05.2007
and my case number dv2007af00004xxx

Anyone got the DV2007 letter recently? Especially this week?
Especially from Hong Kong, or from Asia?
I still not yet receive the letter, do I still have chance?

bahadur007 said:
I got a notification letter for DV-2007 today... :D
My number is 2007SA000004xx. Wondering whether to go AOS or CP and how this will affect my employment based AOS.
Are you from Guyana ,Surinam or Trinidad? I'm from Trinidad ,this is the 7th year in a row i've applies

gz71 said:
Are you from Guyana ,Surinam or Trinidad? I'm from Trinidad ,this is the 7th year in a row i've applies

I was born in Suriname. I've probably tried 4 times or so in the last ten years. This time, I had already forgotten about the whole program when I received the notification letter.

ahmedalishrif said:
many thanks man but do u know when they will send me the second letter, and also if i did every thing right, they must send the second letter or it depend on other things???
note:- KCC recieved my reply on 19.05.2007
and my case number dv2007af00004xxx
Are you doing CP or AOS?