• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2007 Tracker

Interview Period

vk96 said:
My letter was just a white sheet of paper, not colored.

Yes, the case number will determine the interview date.

Yor case number is not that low. It could become current in March, April or even in July. Check out this website, it has a history of how the numbers progressed since the lottery started:

http://www.clalar.dk/dv-lottery/viewtopic.php?t=51

Hi!
Your responses to questions on this forum can not be over emphazied..Could you pls tell me when likely I 'd slated for an interview?
My case is my case number 2007AF00020XXX..???

Thanks for your help

jrcies said:
Hi!
Your responses to questions on this forum can not be over emphazied..Could you pls tell me when likely I 'd slated for an interview?
My case is my case number 2007AF00020XXX..???

Thanks for your help

check this website http://www.clalar.dk/dv-lottery/viewtopic.php?t=47

your number (and interview) could come up as early as february or as late as july. your visa number is pretty low for Africa (if you are not from Nigeria or Ethiopia)

Assistance Needed on DV Lottery

I am from Cameroon and male. I am looking for a female friend that has won the DV, received the NL and has not completed the forms because they cannot afford all of the cost involved. I am looking for a female between ages 18-30 who is prepared to marry me and I will sponsor financially including airticket and lodging and boarding until we both get our feet on the ground. I have relatives in the US that will provide the affidavit of support. We can alway file for a divorce if our marriage isn't working! Interested? sent me a private email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I am from Nigeria :eek: ...does it mean it I will be called upon pretty late???????? :mad:

Police and court document

Hello all, and thanks for the effort
I got my NL, AS00006xx. i now live in the US with an F1 student visa.
The instructions say we need to have certificates from police and court of no criminal conviction,, should this be done for every country i lived in or just the country of permanent residence ?
And,, do i have to get one from US since i have been here for the last 3 years.. if so, where do i get that from,,,
P.S. i am going through CP.

Thanks again

Bosh said:
Hello all, and thanks for the effort
I got my NL, AS00006xx. i now live in the US with an F1 student visa.

I think it is very risky to do CP with F1 visa. It is a nonimigrant visa. If you get rejected they will cancel your visa and you will not be able to come back to the US. Most likely they would not give you a new F1 visa since you already showed that you intent to imigrate to the US.

do i have a chance

my case number 2007AF00031XXX..???
i recived letter form kcc on 24jun. do i have a chance

Timeline

GCard_Dream said:
If you are the lucky winner of DV2007 and have recieved the first letter, would you please inform us the date you received your first letter and your country of origin.

Lot of us are just hoping and praying that we get selected and desparately waiting for that first letter. Your information might give us some clue as to when the letters are supposed to be arriving and if there is still any possibility that one of us might receive that letter, which I have been waiting for past 7 years :( .

Please feel free to post any information with regard to DV 2007.

KEEP THE GOOD NEWS COMING!

Hello to everybody
On apr. 28 i received first set of documents dated apr 12
case number 2007EU0005***

Than the second set i got by the end of the sep. 06

Good luck to everybody

Update?

I received my NL for DV-2007 yesterday. I am AF3xxx a "low" number.
What does that mean in terms of the timeframe for an interview?

I am under an H1 that expires in May- Employer is ready to renew.
Given my case number, am I in a better position to apply for CP? or should I consider AOS instead?

How may weeks should I plan for my stay when I get home to get processed with CP?
In what timeframe will my interview happen given my "early" case number?

Thanks for your help. :)
Hello friend, did you get approved?

You never know

undefinedundefinedundefined

My Notification letter got to me on the 30th of May 2006 at about 10.am :) .As a matter of fact, I was not expecting it, as I did not enter for the program myself. When my husband actually asked me to bring my passport for the lottery.... but I BLUNTLY told him to forget it that I am not that kind of person that could win the lottery afterall I have been trying it for the past 5 years without no result.But my husband went ahead behind me,got my picture ,scanned it and entered me for the lottery program..the rest is history now.I can't thank him enough for that single wise decision he took. :D I learnt the notification letters are been dispatched between May-July.
I hope the rest of you that entered for the program gets your notification soon.

Thanks
Hi Jrcies, just ran into this post and could not help but to smile:D .

Hi Jrcies, just ran into this post and could not help but to smile:D .

You see my life my so my Brother??

I guess I am among the type of people the bible called" Oh ye of little faith":D

I thank him(Hubby) everyday for this....

Good luck to us all...