1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dual citizenship

Discussion in 'Discuss any legal or other issue' started by JannyT88, Mar 29, 2017.

  1. JannyT88

    JannyT88 New Member

    Hi! A short question here. If I am a USA citizen and want to get a residence permit in Spain (would love to move there permanently with time and become a citizen) is it a good idea to do it investing in commercial property? The point is I don't need residential property right now, so don't want to buy a house or apartment. What do you think is it wise to obtain residence permit via investing in property? Thank you in advance.
  2. cafeconleche

    cafeconleche Registered Users (C)

    Sure, why not? It's often done. Your thread title dual citizenship is misleading though, as this is more about investment-based residency.
  3. JannyT88

    JannyT88 New Member

    And what type of property is it better to start with? I've been searching for options, but at a loss how to go about it. Could you please advise on my first steps?

Share This Page