• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DS260 too late? Or rejected?

Hi Admin,
I was selected for the DV 2015 lottery programme so i submitted my DS260 on the 22nd November 2014 and my case number 2015AF******** and since then i have not received any notification for processing of which upon submitting the DS260 form, i was notified through a mail that after i should wait for some weeks the Consular Office will get to me. I am from Africa so i wish to know my condition as to further processing.

Hi Admin,
I was selected for the DV 2015 lottery programme so i submitted my DS260 on the 22nd November 2014 and my case number 2015AF******** and since then i have not received any notification for processing of which upon submitting the DS260 form, i was notified through a mail that after i should wait for some weeks the Consular Office will get to me. I am from Africa so i wish to know my condition as to further processing.

First of all, you need to reveal at least the first 2 digits of your CN after the last zero for us to have a better understand of your situation, hiding all the digits like you've done doesn't give us anything to work with. Having said that, I can reassure you that submitting your DS form in November wasn't too late and your case hasn't been rejected either.

I was selected for the DV 2015 lottery programme so i submitted my DS260 on the 22nd November 2014 and my case number 2015AF000197xx and since then i have not received any notification for processing of which upon submitting the DS260 form, i was notified through a mail that after i should wait for some weeks the Consular Office will get to me. I am from Africa so i wish to know my condition as to further processing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was selected for the DV 2015 lottery programme so i submitted my DS260 on the 22nd November 2014 and my case number 2015AF000197xx and since then i have not received any notification for processing of which upon submitting the DS260 form, i was notified through a mail that after i should wait for some weeks the Consular Office will get to me. I am from Africa so i wish to know my condition as to further processing.

I think you just have to wait for a few months. Bear in mind that for DS-260 to be processed needs 4 to 5 months, so when KCC is done with processing your DS you will receive 2NL and exact date of the interview.

I keep saying that I expect the DS260 processing speed to get faster. I've been saying that for months and it hasn't happened yet - but I did hear from someone that had a late November submission and she has been told her forms are processed already. We will know better when the 2NLs come out in a week or two.