• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DS-260 Case Number is not available error

adiwani

Hi guys, please advise.

My sister won 2024 DV lottery, but she can't complete DS-260. Whenever she tries, she get a response that the case is unvailable. We tried to contact KCCDV@state.gov, but we received irrelevant responses, like for issues with wrong date of birth. To our understanding, she should be able to access form DS-260 anytime after being selected, regadless of her case number que, right?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, please advise.

My sister won 2024 DV lottery, but she can't complete DS-260. Whenever she tries, she get a response that the case is unvailable. We tried to contact KCCDV@state.gov, but we received irrelevant responses, like for issues with wrong date of birth. To our understanding, she should be able to access form DS-260 anytime after being selected, regadless of her case number que, right?

Thanks in advance
You will probably get a better response and assistance if you post the actual message that you are getting when you try to log in. Did you also try to use a different web browser?

Hi guys, please advise.

Thanks in advance
Oh, and the other thing. Try to enter the case number without the zeros as well. For example, if your case number is 2024AF00035123, then you try 2024AF35123.

Hi guys, please advise.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230807_182015_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230807_182015_Chrome.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 6
Thanks. I tried but got the same response.
Doesn't seem to make sense.

Did you also try different web browsers? Clear your cache and cookies and reboot? If all that does not work, then there is something else that I don't understand. Sadly, you are unlikely to get lasting guidance from KCC.

Juts thinking:
What would happen if you send KCC a DS260 unlock request? Maybe they would tell you that your DS260 is not locked???

Did you send KCC the screen capture above?

Last edited: