• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DS-230 Photo

dv2007us

Registered Users (C)
Does the photo to be attached with the DS-230 have to be 2 inches by 2 inches? How strict are they on this requirement? Also, we only need to send KCC ONE photo with the entire application right?

Thanks.

1 photo per applicant. If you and your spouse apply then its 2 photos.
Photo has to be 2inch x 2inch. Also try to follow as closely as possible about head to chin and eye to chin measurements.

They send out thousands of NL and receive back more then the number of visas available. You can only imagine them squashing your returned DS230 forms and throwing it in the bin while mumbling "another one who does not read the instructions properly"

Yes you might get away being lax with the measurements as long as it is no too far off but why do you want take chances if you know its not too hard to follow instructions

Thanks for the reply.

I called KCC and they said that they aren't very strict. Just as long as the photo is approximately that size, it's fine. I was in a hurry and had to send my docs that's why I didn't have time to get one exactly 2 inches by 2 inches. Besides, I already had some nice ones that were about 1.7 by 2, so I sent that one.

Hi,

What did you do with the photo ? Did you paste the photo to the form ?

Hendra

dv2007us said:
Thanks for the reply.

I called KCC and they said that they aren't very strict. Just as long as the photo is approximately that size, it's fine. I was in a hurry and had to send my docs that's why I didn't have time to get one exactly 2 inches by 2 inches. Besides, I already had some nice ones that were about 1.7 by 2, so I sent that one.