• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DS-230 Part I, Question 10/11

SSJ2305

Registered Users (C)
Hi there,

i'm a DV2008 winner and i think i made a big mistake on my DS-230 (which i already posted, damn). In question 10 they ask for a permanent US address if known, and since i don't live in the US, i put N/A. Now to question 11: i though it was still only applicable to people who currently live in the US (like those who seek AOS), so i put down N/A aswell. Now i learned on this message board, that i should always fill out the address, which i think is quite difficult because i don't know many people in the US and those i know, are students and frequently moving. Anyway, i sure could find an adress. but maybe it is too late for that??

Is there anyway i can rectify this situation? Should i call KCC? or can i send a new form? or do i get disqualified immeaditatly because of this?

I really appreciate your help...and congrats to all of the other DV2008 winners.
Rgds
Stefan

Hi there,

i'm a DV2008 winner and i think i made a big mistake on my DS-230 (which i already posted, damn). In question 10 they ask for a permanent US address if known, and since i don't live in the US, i put N/A. Now to question 11: i though it was still only applicable to people who currently live in the US (like those who seek AOS), so i put down N/A aswell. Now i learned on this message board, that i should always fill out the address, which i think is quite difficult because i don't know many people in the US and those i know, are students and frequently moving. Anyway, i sure could find an adress. but maybe it is too late for that??

Is there anyway i can rectify this situation? Should i call KCC? or can i send a new form? or do i get disqualified immeaditatly because of this?

I really appreciate your help...and congrats to all of the other DV2008 winners.
Rgds
Stefan

No, you will not be disqualify.
If you find addresss later that you would want them to mail your greeen card to,inform KCC either through email or phone

Even you can inform them about the addresses at the time of your interview. So you don't need to worry..