1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

DS-230 and civil documents

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by shaheer3, Dec 1, 2010.

1. shaheer3

shaheer3 Registered Users (C)

One more question i never received any DS 230 packet. when i paid the visa fee i called NVC they told me to go ahead and submit 230 with civil documents.i am wondering is that ok to submit DS 230 with civil documents without having the packet received.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
  2. thakdha

thakdha Registered Users (C)

once the payment shows "paid" on their website, print the package from their website, and send it with the printed cover sheet . follow this thread

http://forums.immigration.com/showt...izen-filed-I-130-for-wife-in-India-April-2010

you will find most of your answers here if u dig through it...hope it helps!