• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DS-230 #11 : Address in US via MyUs

Royce911

Registered Users (C)
Hi there!

I am filling the form DS-230 for the green card process but I do have a concern about question 11. They ask for an address in the US where to send the green card. Unfortunatelly I do not know anyone there, I stayed only in hotels during all my visits.

I have seen in a different topic that I can use MyUs to forward my mail. So I opend an account there. But I just found out on an other forum that you can not forward the green card document and it will be sent back to departement of state.

So my question is, does anyone used MyUs ( or an other service like that ) Does it work ? Do they ask about this address during the interview ? Is it fine to tell them that is a mail forwarding service ?

Many thanks.

Royce

через viabox.com будет удобней все это сделать. создание аккаунта там абсолютно бесплатное, так что вы ничего не теряете. Техподдержка очень оперативно отвечает и быстро решает поставленный вопрос

через viabox.com будет удобней все это сделать. создание аккаунта там абсолютно бесплатное, так что вы ничего не теряете. Техподдержка очень оперативно отвечает и быстро решает поставленный вопрос

This is an English speaking forum, so you need to post in English only!