Does withdrawing B2 raise red Flag?

garshpah

After suspension from MBA-School in US ,I transferred to a community college to maintain F1.
Originally I did not think of transferring to another school and hence I filed B2 while I was waiting for my appeal decision on suspension. Now that I am attending community college,Can I withdraw B2 ?

Background:
I am from India and came here to US on F1 in July 2013. During my second year my school banned me from campus until decision was rendered on my appeal to re-attend classes. Between September 2014 to December 2014 , I did not attend class as the school asked me not to. But on November 27 when I was suspended , I transferred to a community college to maintain F1 visa and my SEVIS was still active .I was told by my MBA-School DSO that I have 2 weeks time to either transfer to another school or go out of US . However, on October 15, while I was waiting for the appeal decision, I also filed B2. But now I would like to continue on F1 in the community college until I I hear the decision of my readmission(by end of June). Hence, I would like to withdraw B2 .
I am concerned whether withdrawing B2 will raise red flag to USCIS .In future , would my 'withdraw' on my transcripts for the fall semester cause any problem for any education or employment in US.

Other facts:
1)My MBA-School has asked me make to make an appeal for readmission during May. So I am considering to be in US atleast until July (my readmission decision would be made by school)and know what the school decides on my readmission.
2)MBA-School DSO says that though I did not attend classes ,I have maintained F1 status as I was registered for classes up until I was transferred.
3)My transcripts show a "Withdraw" status for the Fall semester (though I did not actually Withdraw. I transferred to another school as I was suspended)

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.