• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Does my wife have to fill ds230 or only me do ?

i won dv so i finished from ds230. Dose she need to fill ds230 or not ?
thank you

Kind of odd comment, as if you won the selection letter would have linked you to the DS260 and explained who needs to fill it in.
Did you enter yourself or did an agent enter for you?

Can spouses fill in the ds260 or does each spouse have to fill their own in? I was just going to go ahead and fill in hubby's since I'm faster on the computer. But should I rather let him do it? Does it even matter?

Can spouses fill in the ds260 or does each spouse have to fill their own in? I was just going to go ahead and fill in hubby's since I'm faster on the computer. But should I rather let him do it? Does it even matter?

I always fill everything for my hubby and dad and brother. Men make sticky messes. I cant believe my dad still calls me to proofread his speeches and sometimes even write them. As long as they are either present or are fully aware you're doing it its okay.

I always fill everything for my hubby and dad and brother. Men make sticky messes. I cant believe my dad still calls me to proofread his speeches and sometimes even write them. As long as they are either present or are fully aware you're doing it its okay.

Lol I know what you mean!! Yup I'm very perfectionistic on the computer and rarely ever make mistakes. So I usually do all the form-filling-in for hubby whenever we need forms done. ;D And he's always asking me to proof read his stuff too. :D

Hmmmmmpfff. You ladies are being very sexist about how useless men are. Have you ever thought we may be very good at it but we worked out how to ensure you will do the work for us... :D:p

Oh yeah, I know that trick for what it is :p

My husband is dyslexic. o_O

Yeah me too. It's a terrible affliction.

It stops me filling in forms, paying the bills, doing the ironing and clearing the plates away after dinner. Wifey says something about a dishwasher and I respond "dashwisher - wot d u meeen?"

Yeah me too. It's a terrible affliction.

It stops me filling in forms, paying the bills, doing the ironing and clearing the plates away after dinner. Wifey says something about a dishwasher and I respond "dashwisher - wot d u meeen?"
Not even in the slightest bit funny.