does my Visa Application still stands Good as per my PD and RETRO effect on the same.

AshwaniKumar

Hi ,

My Priority date is SEPT-27-2002 under F4 Cat. and Last Year in JULY2015 this was CURRENT.

I among with my Wife who is accompanying with me appeared for Visa Interview at ND-US Embassy on MAY-4-2016. Consular at interview window told us that there is no issue with your Visa, its Approved condition to that they will wait for my Medical Sputum Report. and she kept the passport of my wife but returned mine saying that once we get your medical report we will call you to deposit your Passport.

in mid July 2016 my medical report was send to ND-US Embassy but due to RETRO my case was Hold/or Stopped, where as whenever i checked on line case status , it always show READY, anyway, now in OCT-2016 my PD will be Current again.

My Question is:-

1.does my Visa Application still stands Good as per my PD and RETRO
effect on the same.

2. If its still Good , as embassy already received my medical report, will they call me to submit my Passport for Approval of my Visa as i was told at the time of my Interview.

or should i myself try to contact them for the same via email or there call center.

Thanks

Regards