Does it mean "Denial"?

gshyan

Registered Users (C)
On September 26, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 180 days. You will receive a written decision on this case.

No

They are verifying your reply. there are two results

1) your case will be approved within1 month and same will be there in AVM
2) A writtem decision is sent( 99% denial)

So dont worry, you will fall in option 1 and get approved soon.

All the best.

I am not sure of Sri-IL's answer. I heard that answer in my case the day after me RFE answer was recieved on 06/26. its been a lot more than 1 month now.
But i like the humorous answer though. :D :D :D

to GSHYAN

hi..
my query is also the same. I answered the query and still waiting for the result. When did you answer your query

To yudhister

On September 26, 2002, INS received my response to the request for evidence or information.

I140 RFE

How long it will take to get the reply ?
Anybody answer?

On September 20, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 175 and 200 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 200 days. You will receive a written decision on this case

to cpdmoracle and gshyan

In my case we sent the response on june first week and I am still waiting on that. Even the AVM message says the same. No change from the begining. Hope we all will hear good news soon...