1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

Documents required to prove continuous residency

Discussion in 'US Citizenship' started by sandypatel101, Jan 12, 2009.

  1. sandypatel101

    sandypatel101 Registered Users (C)

    I was wondering that what kind of documents we need to keep to prove residency. Other than apt lease document or tax return transcripts, are there any other documents, that we need to keep in order to prove that we were in USA most of the time in last five years?

    During the five year stay, do they count short trips of 1 month or less out of USA?


  2. qrfalpha

    qrfalpha Registered Users (C)

    Mostly trying to answer as honestly and accurately on the N-400 application should suffice. You would not really need to supply documentation of residency initially. If during the interview for whatever reason it comes up they will give you a timeframe at that point to produce the supporting documenations

Share This Page