Do I send the proof selective service letter to USCIS while filing N-400 form?

Kami

I am a male immigrated to the U.S. since 11 years old, now I am 20 and I have registered for the selective service.

At this PDF of "Thinking About Applying for Naturalization?" in the section of "Are you a man between the ages of 18 and 26?" saying if you are a man between the ages of 18 and 26, you must register for the Selective Service and provide proof of your registration to USCIS.

But in the "Instructions for application for Naturalization" didn't say anything about provide proof of your selective service registration to USCIS.

Do I still mail it with the proof of registratioon with the N-400 frm or I just bring it to the interview?

Sorry for can't post link till I have 5 posts.

Well, there is a field on the N-400 form where you fill out your Selective Service Number and date registered. They should be able to look you up from that and you shouldn't need to provide anything else.

Well, there is a field on the N-400 form where you fill out your Selective Service Number and date registered. They should be able to look you up from that and you shouldn't need to provide anything else.
I know but the first question is asking "Are you a male who lived in the US at any time between your 18th and 26th birthdays" if yes, then I fill out the section. I immigrated to US since I was around 11 years old. What should I do? Should I print out the proof and mail it with N-400?

No need to send the proof. Just enter the number and take the proof with you to your interview to show ONLY if they ask for it. They probably won't.